In Your Room, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's speech........rendered me speechless. :lol:

Seriously, it was the most inspiring speech I have heard him make. He really moved me (and 14,000 other women)

I've been off Interference for all intents and purposes (there are threads I can't go a day without checking). There was fighting? I'm assuming it was in the superthread. :shrug: People are crazy.

Howdy, loserthread!!! :wave:

I'm good Zee. Like I said here last night, Bono's speech last night was the proudest I have ever been of him. :up:

Bono's speech........rendered me speechless. :lol:

Seriously, it was the most inspiring speech I have heard him make. He really moved me (and 14,000 other women)

:doh: forgot all about it . . . might have to run away to you tube for a bit :wink:

Have you come down to earth yet BD? Am sure it was a magnificent experience

:wave:

The whole day was amazing. :up: I spent the day watching the webcast and it was so, so worth it. :D

well, if i'd remembered and my :censored: computer wasn't so flippin' twitchy I may well have whiled away the midnight hours being enthralled as well :wink: fingers crossed once the kidlets are off to that great institute of learning I can sneak a peak :)

need to ask a dumb question . . . what was the name of the conference?

:hyper: just caught the last little bit of an interview with bono and maria shriver on the diane sawyer morning tv thingame :applaud:

well, if i'd remembered and my :censored: computer wasn't so flippin' twitchy I may well have whiled away the midnight hours being enthralled as well :wink: fingers crossed once the kidlets are off to that great institute of learning I can sneak a peak :)

need to ask a dumb question . . . what was the name of the conference?

:hyper: just caught the last little bit of an interview with bono and maria shriver on the diane sawyer morning tv thingame :applaud:

The California Women's Conference. Women and a few men around the world come and discuss or talk about different issues and how to get your voice out. :up:

thank you thank you thank you :D

who was your fave speaker?

Bono and I'm not just saying that because it's him. Billie Jean King was great. There was this inspirational panel about "unimaginable events". It had a journalist who's son had a drug addiction and the stress of it almost killed him as well, Pat Tillman's mother (you may have heard about him) and Jenny McCarthy who's son has autism. They all refused to give up. It was great. :up:

Bono and I'm not just saying that because it's him. Billie Jean King was great. There was this inspirational panel about "unimaginable events". It had a journalist who's son had a drug addiction and the stress of it almost killed him as well, Pat Tillman's mother (you may have heard about him) and Jenny McCarthy who's son has autism. They all refused to give up. It was great. :up:

fingers crossed I'll be able to find it . . . hasn't really been mentioned at all in the media here in oz but am hoping I can whizz over to the folks place and find it on cable if I get no you tube joy :wink:

:censored: I hear kidlets stirring :shifty:
gotta fly
(they're not allowed on the computer before school so it ain't gonna be a good look if they catch me :lol: )

catch you later
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom