In Your Room, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto!

Tuesdays are great days. Have a good one?

Ditto!

Tuesdays are great days. Have a good one?

Once I get done with my homework it'll be good. :D Plus tonight the show that will not be named is on. :wink:

I get awkward questions in my classes now I have a very depressing one. I have to make a list of ten items that have personal value to me and in the case of my death who I'd give them to. What a delightful topic. :lmao:

Oh, I'm alright. I think my midterm today went okay...I passed I think at least. :lol: It's only worth 20% of my grade, with the majority coming from papers, which are my specialty, so I'm not too worried.

Then I had a good conversation with my professor/advisor today about my whole plan and where it's going and such, so that was :up:

How are you?

Oh, I'm alright. I think my midterm today went okay...I passed I think at least. :lol: It's only worth 20% of my grade, with the majority coming from papers, which are my specialty, so I'm not too worried.

Then I had a good conversation with my professor/advisor today about my whole plan and where it's going and such, so that was :up:

How are you?

Okay. I'm avoiding my homework by watching 80's music videos on Youtube. :lol: I don't want to do an assignment where I am making a list of items I'd send to friends or family in case of my death. It is so depressing. :crack:

:wave: Congrats on the exam cassie :up:

Thanks! How are you?

Okay. I'm avoiding my homework by watching 80's music videos on Youtube. :lol: I don't want to do an assignment where I am making a list of items I'd send to friends or family in case of my death. It is so depressing. :crack:

Procrastination is my favorite. :drool: :lol: That does sound like a very depressing topic. So you have to split up your possessions amongst your family and write about what you'd give to who if you died?

Procrastination is my favorite. :drool: :lol: That does sound like a very depressing topic. So you have to split up your possessions amongst your family and write about what you'd give to who if you died?

Yep and a few friends too. :lol: This wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have an important doctor's appointment this Monday about why I've been so sick. :down:

I've realized though that I'm not materialistic. :yippie:

Yep and a few friends too. :lol: This wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have an important doctor's appointment this Monday about why I've been so sick. :down:

I've realized though that I'm not materialistic. :yippie:

:hug: Sorry you haven't been feeling well! Hopefully the doctor will have an idea for you. It always sucks to be sick all the time...I have some stomach issues, so I know what it's like to not feel well ever. :down:

That's exciting! I think I'd have a moderate amount of stuff to give away. Not too much, but some things.

I have to go make a video for my sign language class quick, but I should be back in a little bit. :wave:

:wave:
I wish I could stay and play :sexywink: but I slept in :scream:
(technically I guess I should be celebrating though as the last little lie in I had was back in 1987 :ohmy: )

Hello drive by poster :D Oh good god, 1987? How have you coped this long?!

Hello drive by poster :D Oh good god, 1987? How have you coped this long?!

I told you . . . I am quite the magician . . .or a vampire, mwahahahahaaaaa

You really need to learn about sleeping past 6am :wink:

see, if my kids would learn I'd be half way there :) and as daggy as it sounds (and lets face it, I remember 1987 so I am on the very wrong side of cool :lol:) I actually quite like waking up to silence . . . if i could just find a good wrinkle cream all would be right with the world :D

have to go wrestle with the iron & a mountain of school uniforms now :rant: so hope its a happy one doodlebugs

:wave:

First mulit quote post :yippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom