In Your Room, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how abruptly these threads always end... have none of you ever heard of a goodbye?!

Laundry's one thing, but just forgetting?! That's another :down: :wink:

Laundry's one thing, but just forgetting?! That's another :down: :wink:

I was scrubbing the floor and actually thought of the people I didn't say goodbye to in any threads :lol: That is not to say that cleaning around my grubby cats' bowls and their litter trays often makes me think of internet peeps.
:lol:

I was scrubbing the floor and actually thought of the people I didn't say goodbye to in any threads :lol: That is not to say that cleaning around my grubby cats' bowls and their litter trays often makes me think of internet peeps.
:lol:

:lol: Okay, whatever floats your boat Cinderella! I always forget to say goodbye, then end up going back later to do so and everyone's gone :| Typical!

Most definitely; competition is for capitalist devils!

And what's capitalism given us?! A time of economic crisis, recession, OOC division... :madwife: We're all raving Marxists in here.

Hello John :wink:

I'm not raving anything :depressed: Just tired... And holy shit, it's 11.15pm. I better go!
Goodnight, otherthreaders! (I don't want to call you loserthreaders, lol)

:wave:

This is proof capitalism fails! Did you ever hear of a stock market crash in the USSR? No!

Emma :wave: how are ya?

Should we even be so damn bothered about the stock market in the first place?! WHERE are people's priorities, eh?

I'm good :) You? Still in class?

I'm not raving anything :depressed: Just tired... And holy shit, it's 11.15pm. I better go!

Do call us the loser threaders! Or, better, losers! Bye :wave:

:wave: bye and we're comfortable in our loserness so you can go ahead and call us it :wink:

Should we even be so damn bothered about the stock market in the first place?! WHERE are people's priorities, eh?

I'm good :) You? Still in class?

Not on the good of the country as a whole I'll tell you that!

Haven't gone yet; have to leave in a few minutes though :wink:

Have fun in class then, I suppose you'll be posting in there? :wink: Oh John, you slacker!

And I'm off to bed :lol: So... bye :wave:

Hi Justin, how are you this... morning? afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom