I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems pretty busy on this one.

leaks are so weird. one night you go to sleep and then next day you wake up to find it's already in the wild. That's what happened with Snow Patrol's newest album.

They should release the record at exactly the same time everywhere in the world, including I-Tunes. Staggered release dates practically ensures theft.

The band want a number 1 album, they release when the charts start in each country :shrug:

Thank you so much Nirniva.
It's a huge honor :D
So, today is the day!

welcome at this great board from me too. just can say it´s our relegion here in austria too.

all of your hopes are concentrated to a leak at valentines day. would be a great gift for my imaginary girlfriend;)

anyway. and now i watch the newest 30 ROCK episode. :) liz lemon rocks.

seems pretty busy on this one.

leaks are so weird. one night you go to sleep and then next day you wake up to find it's already in the wild. That's what happened with Snow Patrol's newest album.

hm. snow patrol leaked 4 days before offical release. which is very close. i´ve also seen that major releases like guns n roses or britney spears leaked very close to their offical releases. :sad:

agora os caras vão ficar bravos primeiro porque estamos jogando papo fora, depois porque somos brasileiros e depois porque estamos falando em português :giggle:

Hahaha, no, sorry, it's the official religion here! :D

welcome at this great board from me too. just can say it´s our relegion here in austria too.

all of your hopes are concentrated to a leak at valentines day. would be a great gift for my imaginary girlfriend;)

anyway. and now i watch the newest 30 ROCK episode. :) liz lemon rocks.

Thank you! :D

u're from for each part of Brazil? :hmm::hmm:

anyway, so my sister was saying that Madonna's cd laked only 3 days before the date (it's all Japan fault) :hmm::hmm::|

Oh Jesus, You know here? :D
I'm from São Paulo, the best city in latin America :D

Nirniva, here we are, with fingers crossed, and wishing with all our hearts \o/

MAT, É HOJE, VIGÍLIA BRASILEIRA!

BoyOnThe Horizon, yep, it is a country, for your information!

A friend grabbed me a copy of Boots yesterday from JB-Hi Fi, and we realised we probably could have bought it on thursday night before RTE played NLOTH2, but ah well.
Anyway, girl at JB told him that the album will be in stores on the 21st! It's due for release on the 27th here in Aus. I get the feeling a leak is real close by. Especially with our buddy SuperYo posting lyrics to Born Again, Stand Up and MOS....

A friend grabbed me a copy of Boots yesterday from JB-Hi Fi, and we realised we probably could have bought it on thursday night before RTE played NLOTH2, but ah well.
Anyway, girl at JB told him that the album will be in stores on the 21st! It's due for release on the 27th here in Aus. I get the feeling a leak is real close by. Especially with our buddy SuperYo posting lyrics to Born Again, Stand Up and MOS....
The 21st? Kickass! That means we're even closer to a leak...any day now, guys. :hyper:

SHITT :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom