Hartford Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super_Fan said:
If Nelly comes on stage in St. Louis I believe half the area will walk out on the show.
I like Nelly!

Don't be such a grouch superfan, or i'll kick your superfan ass :madspit:

:wink:

hey, thanks for the Boston ticket! you missed a great show (ouch!). When's your next?

nurse chrissi said:

I'm hoping for Nelly to be on stage with them - maybe he'll sing IALW like Brandon Flowers did:wink: :drool:

Maybe he can wear Bono's shades while Bono tries out Nelly's band-aid.

Super_Fan said:
If Nelly comes on stage in St. Louis I believe half the area will walk out on the show.

i doubt it, everybody in st louis loves nelly

maybe nelly will go on stage with kanye, now that would be awesome

bridonohue said:
i wonder if help was the perky beatles version or the i am about to kill myself zoo tv version.

I was actually thinking the same thing. :lol: I'm hoping it was the perky beatles version.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I read that there will be no wristbands, and that all the usual rules are in effect (lineup at 9, no alcohol, etc.). My hotel is a few miles away, so I don't think I'll go back once I line up. If I leave the line at all, it will probably be to see if the band comes out to sign autographs.

Where can I buy long underwear? I meant to look for them at the mall tonight, but I forgot.

usually you can get stuff like that anywhere they sell winter clothing. Have a ski shop nearby? That'd be the first place I'd look. I took the garbage out tonight and I was like 'damn! it's cold' and chuckled as I walked back into the house thinking about Friday's epic adventure.

nurse chrissi said:

I'm hoping for Nelly to be on stage with them - maybe he'll sing IALW like Brandon Flowers did:wink: :drool:

:yikes:

That'd be hysterical in a disturbing way.

bridonohue said:
i wonder if help was the perky beatles version or the i am about to kill myself zoo tv version.

Help was only sung once on ZooTV, as a snippet at the start of a performance of Ultra Violet. I take it you mean the JT/Lovetown version?

Edit: I can't read, U2Tours says it was full band? Cool.

Cleveland is my next show. Unsure if I am driving to Cleveland or flying. After that I really want to go to St. Louis and risk not getting an A in World War I and screwing my my take home finals which are due December 16.:sad:

wenda said:
I wonder what they'll play on Friday...

:scratch:

This is a warm up for Buffalo. They did the same thing in Detroit the show before Buffalo during the Elevation tour. The cool thing about Buffalo is that U2 was IN Buffalo when Lennon was shot. They will do something to honor the occasion for sure. I HOPE!

EDIT: well, I guess it wasn't COOL that they were in Buffalo... OR that Lennon was shot... just cool that they'll be in the same city 25 years later. Neat statistic.

Last edited:
u2wedge said:

This is a warm up for Buffalo. They did the same thing in Detroit the show before Buffalo during the Elevation tour. The cool thing about Buffalo is that U2 was IN Buffalo when Lennon was shot. They will do something to honor the occasion for sure. I HOPE!

EDIT: well, I guess it wasn't COOL that they were in Buffalo... just cool that they'll be in the same city 25 years later. Neat statistic.

I thought that same thing this morning. I hope they do do something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom