Hartford Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramblin rose said:

At least maybe you won't have a bunch of drunken assholes bother you on the STL GA line at 2AM. Not that I was one of them. :lol:

nope - it will be more like 7AM:wink:

sue4u2 said:

*sending positive vibes to you too..*

Thanks!! I think I'm just too anxious and at that 'this is too good to be true' and when I'm there with ticket in hand is when it'll be a cemented deal for me.

It's pretty much sealed, the deal is...but still!

g'night all, i'm going to sleep

hope the rest of the show is good :wave:

see ya in buffalo :)

With all the vibes in this thread I'm going to need a towel.

Well, good luck with the deal :)

LemonMacPhisto said:
I really wonder why Electric Co. has gotten the heave-ho as of late

it was the only the SINGLE GREATEST SONG OF THE TOUR

gotta agree on this. at the last show i saw, dc2, electric co was the best song i saw all tour. more energy than anything else they played. should be a standard. drove the crowd nuts too and i am sure not everyone knew it. just one of those songs that sucks the crowd in. i'll try to find u2rulesmyworld shot video clip from the elipse if anyone wants it.

redkat said:
Lila

post christmas shopping :sexywink:

i've recently tried on every brand of jeans at the mall :happy:

And what's the verdict? Or will you be my jeans scout? Like Stacy London? :wink:

and will you smack chiz around for me? He's always mean to me :sniffle: :sad:

g'nite LemonM :wave:

Oh, and Maddy says hi to everyone :wave:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I think I'm going to go around noon. I was planning on wearing a fleece jacket so I could tie it around my waist inside, but I'm thinking I may have to stick with my heavy winter coat, even though it will be a pain in the ass to hold once the show starts.

I bought hand warmers and toe warmers today and flannel lined pants... will be getting there mid morning. Our hotel is 3 blocks from the arena so I'm hoping we'll be able to take a couple breaks throughout the day to warm up a bit and to throw our heavy jackets in the room a couple hours before the show... I'm going to try and call HSBC tomorrow to get the jist of how their handling GA.. I read another thread where they DID confirm a U2.com line, I guess that makes sense as this show did have a presale. That was good to hear as Pittsburgh was a fiasco with the single line arrangement.

I was the same way, wenda. I picked up my GAs at the post office today and made arrangements for a fan to pick up my extra nosebleed tickets when I'm in line. It's hard to believe that in 48 hours, I'll be hearing my last few live U2 songs for probably a few years. :(

the rockin edge said:
UTEOTW :rockon:

they have to play that in St Louis:drool:

I'm not sure. In Boston I was able to get a message to the band from Chizip that he was dying for The First Time, Stuck, WOWY you encore in St Louis and I was told that they would make it happen for him.

Lila64 said:

And what's the verdict? Or will you be my jeans scout? Like Stacy London? :wink:

and will you smack chiz around for me? He's always mean to me :sniffle: :sad:

g'nite LemonM :wave:

Oh, and Maddy says hi to everyone :wave:

Maddy :hug: tell her i say hello!

I'll take care of chiz :yes:

i'd love to pick out your jeans :heart:

ramblin rose said:

I'm not sure. In Boston I was able to get a message to the band from Chizip that he was dying for The First Time, Stuck, WOWY you encore in St Louis and I was told that they would make it happen for him.

that sounds like something lila would do :tsk:

WildHoneyAlways said:

Yeeeeeeeees! I love mine.

or do I wear the extra special concert converse that I wore on both 5/12 and 9/20 (which of course happened to be mind blowingly good shows). I would hate to jinx U2:wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I was the same way, wenda. I picked up my GAs at the post office today and made arrangements for a fan to pick up my extra nosebleed tickets when I'm in line. It's hard to believe that in 48 hours, I'll be hearing my last few live U2 songs for probably a few years. :(

It's so nerve wracking, lol. I just want a guarantee, dammit, :lol:

ramblin rose said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And I can't wait to shop with you redkat.

And that's it chizip. Let's go outside, take off the gloves and settle this once and for all :macdevil:

ramblin rose said:

:hyper: excellent - we all know how much he loves adult contempary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom