Hartford Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Hi wenda :kiss:

Ricardo's pool house is still empty :sad:

That makes me sad...:sad: <- reduntant smilie

But a :kiss: for you because you rule, baby! Oh, did you hear my news?! BOOYAH! Baby's got a ticket to BUFFALO!

Oooo, a full band version of Help. I tell ya, this 3rd Leg has been full of all sorts of surprises and setlist variations. I love it!

Instead of keeping up with the posts on here, I'm seeing how many layers I can wear without waddling. Tomorrow I'm going to head to the hunting/outdoors super store to search for long underwear and hand/foot warmers.

Between Buffalo, Cleveland, and St. Louis, if almost all of us don't have pneumonia next week, it will be a miracle.

2.gif

Pop Artist said:
Cleveland was on the weekend airfare specials...I was
tempted but my credit card refused. :wink:

i can't get a cheap flight so if i end up going i'm driving :|

let's not post anything else and make this the worst set list party ever, having only 1 thread...

DO NOT POST ANYMORE!!! WE CAN DO IT!!! :angry:

i have a unique situation Friday... the friend that I am going with have gone to at least one show every tour since JT. She hasn't seen a setlist all year. It will be interesting to see the reaction.

Super_Fan said:
Cleveland is my next show. Unsure if I am driving to Cleveland or flying. After that I really want to go to St. Louis and risk not getting an A in World War I and screwing my my take home finals which are due December 16.:sad:

grade my finals and I'll write your take-home :wink:

pepokiss said:
let's not post anything else and make this the worst set list party ever, having only 1 thread...

DO NOT POST ANYMORE!!! WE CAN DO IT!!! :angry:

We've had plenty of parties that have only been a thread long.

my students think I made their final portfolios due Monday for their benefit. I guess I'll blow my cover by sending someone else to class in my place tomorrow :reject:

Super_Fan said:
I meant arena. Sorry. Did you get scanned into the Ellipse in Boston Ruffian?

i was at the tail end of a BIG group that got scanned (friends) and they felt sorry for me so just pushed me over to the wristband table :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom