Happy Birthday, Axver! No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
^ it took me a few seconds to realize what that was, and it was not a talking penis :reject::lol:

Chuck Norris' sperm is so virile that it travelled back in time and impregnated his mother. Only Chuck Norris could father Chuck Norris.

At birth, Chuck Norris came out feet first so he could roundhouse kick the doctor in the face. Nobody delivers Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris

Zooropa1310 said:

At birth, Chuck Norris came out feet first so he could roundhouse kick the doctor in the face. Nobody delivers Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris frequents the San Diego zoo for his favorite past time event - teabagging the baby giraffes.

SETLIST

1. 11 O'Clock Tick Tick 5 June, 1983 Denver
2. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break on Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September, 2005 Chicago
3. Gone 23 September, 1997 Sarajevo
4. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
5. All Along the Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
6. Red Hill Mining Town Studio
7. Drowning Man Studio
8. The Unforgettable Fire 7 November, 1984 Glasgow
9. All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet) 26 December, 1989 Dublin
10. Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet) 8 November, 1987 Denver
11. Crumbs from Your Table 4 October, 2005 Boston
12. Acrobat U2Mixer's Live Mix Thingie
13. Until the End of the World 28 August, 1993 Dublin
14. Love and Peace or Else 19 December, 2005 Portland
15. Please 23 September, 1997 Sarajevo
16. City of Blinding Lights / 40 (snippet) 10 May, 2005 Chicago with 40 added from 31 January, 1998 Sao Paulo

--- Encore 1: Band arrives onstage via Mirrorball Lemon ---

17. Discotheque / Life During Wartime (snippet) / Take Your Partner by the Hand (snippet) / Discotheque Howie B, Hairy B Mix (snippet) 23 September, 1997 Sarajevo
18. The Fly / Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car 20 September, 2005 Chicago
19. Mofo 6 November, 1997 Rotterdam
20. Last Night on Earth

BQ%252DQS170.gif

We need some quality humour in this thread. So I shall provide a Fawlty Towers joke!

Hotel owner Basil Fawlty and the hearing impaired guest Mrs Richards are up in the room she booked, arguing because she's dissatisfied.

Mrs Richards: And another thing, I asked for a room with a view

Basil: Deaf, mad, and blind. This is the view as far as I can remember, madam ... yes, yes, this is the view.

R: I expected something more interesting than that.

B: That is Torquay, madam.

R: That's not good enough.

B: Well may I ask what you were expecting to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically -

R: Don't be silly. I expected to be able to see the sea.

B: You can see the sea. It's over there between the land and the sky.

R: I'd need a telescope to see that.

B: Well may I suggest that you consider moving to a hotel closer to the sea or preferably in it.

R: Now listen to me. I'm not satisfied, but I've decided to stay here. However, I shall expect a reduction.

B: Why? Because Krakatoa's not erupting at the moment?

:lmao:

Zooropa1310 said:

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down.

When Chuck Norris has a bad day, people die. When Chuck Norris has a good day... twice as many people die and a few things explode.

LemonMacPhisto said:

When Chuck Norris has a bad day, people die. When Chuck Norris has a good day... twice as many people die and a few things explode.

When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes. Ever.

Zooropa1310 said:

When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes. Ever.

Chuck Norris invented feminists just so he could give them roundhouse kicks to the face.

*My last Chuck Norris joke, I have more jokes on the way though*

some Office humor anyone :wink:

Gareth: In this room I have special...
Tim: ... needs?
Gareth: No, in this room I am a special...
Tim: ... needs child?
Gareth: No, and that's not even funny.

Rowan: Gareth, quick trust exercise, ultimate fantasy?
Gareth: Hmm?
David Brent: We're just doing the ultimate fantasy, we're all doing it.
Gareth: Two lesbians probably, sisters. I'm just watching.
Rowan: OK. Erm. Tim? Do you have one?
Tim: I'd never thought I'd say this, but can I hear more from Gareth please?

David Brent: I haven't got a sign on the door that says white people only. I don't care if you're black, brown or yellow - you know, Orientals make very good workers.

SETLIST

2. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break on Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September, 2005 Chicago
4. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
5. All Along the Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
7. Drowning Man Studio
10. Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet) 8 November, 1987 Denver
16. City of Blinding Lights / 40 (snippet) 10 May, 2005 Chicago with 40 added from 31 January, 1998 Sao Paulo

17. Discotheque / Life During Wartime (snippet) / Take Your Partner by the Hand (snippet) / Discotheque Howie B, Hairy B Mix (snippet) 23 September, 1997 Sarajevo
20. Last Night on Earth 28 August, 1997 Leeds

--- Encore 2: Dark, Smoky, Red Lights during setup and exposition of Alex...Bono does vocals with Edge backing ---

angelordevil said:

Yo Dawg, Get a Load of This SHEE-YAT!!

:lol:

The mother:censored: works by spreading around the toilet, and the enzymes and shit be collaborating together, and you got celery and lima beans and corn shit up in there

Lemon, "The Office" rules!!! I haven't seen the US version yet, but the British version is beyond awesome.

My favorite comedy bit right now is Dave Chappelle playing Lil' Jon, but it wouldn't translate too well when written out. I think it's hysterically funny.

SETLIST

7. Drowning Man Studio

--- Encore 2: Dark, Smoky, Red Lights during setup and exposition of Alex...Bono does vocals with Edge backing ---

21. Alex Descends into Hell for A Bottle of Milk/Korova 1

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool:

What an amazing second encore opener! :combust:

Diane L said:
Lemon, "The Office" rules!!! I haven't seen the US version yet, but the British version is beyond awesome.

My favorite comedy bit right now is Dave Chappelle playing Lil' Jon, but it wouldn't translate too well when written out. I think it's hysterically funny.

The American one is hilarious too

and Dave Chappelle was amazing for the longest time

my "Spreading the toilet" quote was from Chappelle's Show actually

Zooropa1310 said:

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

*That will be my last until you rebutle*

When Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is Courage?" Chuck Norris received an "A+" for writing only the words "Chuck Norris" and promptly turning in the paper.

SETLIST

7. Drowning Man Studio

21. Alex Descends into Hell for A Bottle of Milk/Korova 1 Studio
22. The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom