Guys, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the threads later and was a bit pissed that I'd missed all of that. Oh well, can't sacrifice a good concert.

It really does suck that you missed it. There were slow moments (whilst Aussies slept) that could've been filled in.

I found the threads later and was a bit pissed that I'd missed all of that. Oh well, can't sacrifice a good concert.

Looks like you showed back up during the Kunstmuseum, at least according to the stats spreadsheet. Good time to get back. :laugh:

God, still can't believe how horribly right that prank went. In my mind, it's the dividing line between when EYKIW was somewhat good and when I realised it really is full of humourless people I can't be bothered with.

God, still can't believe how horribly right that prank went. In my mind, it's the dividing line between when EYKIW was somewhat good and when I realised it really is full of humourless people I can't be bothered with.

I'm glad my simple idea got nurtured by some truly fucked up people. :happy:

What are the shows you're going to tonight Ax?

Tonight is Three Month Sunset / The Night Terrors / Laura, Laura being the main act. They're mostly instrumental post-rock bands. I can't find any downloads for The Night Terrors but they use a theremin, so I'm looking forward to seeing that!

Looks like you showed back up during the Kunstmuseum, at least according to the stats spreadsheet. Good time to get back. :laugh:

I can't believe I actually fell for it for half a second. That was, of course, before I studied the original post and looked at the setlist. :laugh: I just thought "hey, maybe another secret gig!" Wrong.

Ha, I try to help out with that humorless part, but it never works. My cartoons always attracted the people with a sense of humor, but everyone else ignored them. Oh well, their loss.

Tonight is Three Month Sunset / The Night Terrors / Laura, Laura being the main act. They're mostly instrumental post-rock bands. I can't find any downloads for The Night Terrors but they use a theremin, so I'm looking forward to seeing that!

Can't say I've heard of any of them, but sounds good. What venue?

Would you believe every person I know that would want to go tonight is busy?

I can't believe I actually fell for it for half a second. That was, of course, before I studied the original post and looked at the setlist. :laugh: I just thought "hey, maybe another secret gig!" Wrong.

Ha, I try to help out with that humorless part, but it never works. My cartoons always attracted the people with a sense of humor, but everyone else ignored them. Oh well, their loss.

:lol: Looking back on it, I don't know how anybody fell for the opening post. It's so see-through and fake, it's appalling. My first draft before I ran by Vazza was even worse!

Yeah, and don't you dare joke about U2 in other threads. This band is srs bznz.

Lower Your Eyelids To Die With is a song I could imagine being on Axver's current DI list.

Can't say I've heard of any of them, but sounds good. What venue?

Would you believe every person I know that would want to go tonight is busy?

It's at the East Brunswick Club, which I've never been to but believe is pretty small, size of the Corner Hotel or so. I love gigs like that.

Wow, that's lame. Go by yourself anyway!

I'm in live-band withdrawals. My former favourite band broke up. They used to tour up the west coast from California every 3 months like clockworks. Since they broke up, I've found I go to less and less shows.

Actually, I haven't been to a show alone in over a year. Hell, I haven't even been to a show in a few months.

Wow, I assumed you'd be the one person who'd see heaps. When was the last time you PLAYED a show?

Wow, I assumed you'd be the one person who'd see heaps. When was the last time you PLAYED a show?

Far too long ago. July 8th, 2006. My best show with Euphoriette was my last. I seriously fucking ripped it up that night.

Far too long ago. July 8th, 2006. My best show with Euphoriette was my last. I seriously fucking ripped it up that night.

Woah. Shows how useless my assumptions are. I figured you'd have been playing shows with your current band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom