Guys, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, it might be the after-effects of my migraine yesterday. if i take meds i get :drunk: but the next day i'm like :huh:

You could've been like Greg House and dropped acid, then taken anti-depressants. It worked on tv, so it must be real.

Who were the original superthreaders? Ax, Ian, me, Varitek, Lemel, Khan...? Is that it?

ETA, and Jen and Ali, right?

Season 3, "Half Wit". It's not a terrible episode, but the medicine is awful, and I just don't like Dave Matthews.

Ah. I got hooked recently--you know, a friend lets you borrow a season, converts you to fandom, and then doesn't have season 2....

School for Americans has begun again.

But the point is that they're still posting, just not in OOC. Some have gone to the Bar, some have headed off elsewhere. Like I said, I excluded from my count those whose posting has gone down due to offline stuff.

But the point is that they're still posting, just not in OOC. Some have gone to the Bar, some have headed off elsewhere. Like I said, I excluded from my count those whose posting has gone down due to offline stuff.

I thought the whole forum's seen some dropoff. Not just OOC.

AmakAxver. I'm online, but invisible right now. Couple of people on who I can't be arsed talking to (they're not Interferencers, so I'm not referring to anybody here).

Right. It's probably me.

ETA: wait, I'm not on. :shifty:

Ah. I got hooked recently--you know, a friend lets you borrow a season, converts you to fandom, and then doesn't have season 2....

Season 2 is wonderful. I wouldn't be the fan I am today without Euphoria I & II and No Reason. Fantastic television.

See you, Daniel! :wave:

I thought the whole forum's seen some dropoff. Not just OOC.

That's still not my point. The forum has dropped off in general. But people who used to post in the Superthreads regularly are still posting elsewhere on Interference with similar regularity, and it seems there's some underlying issue as to why they've left the Superthreads that nobody's really said or tried to hammer out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom