Guys, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's still not my point. The forum has dropped off in general. But people who used to post in the Superthreads regularly are still posting elsewhere on Interference with similar regularity, and it seems there's some underlying issue as to why they've left the Superthreads that nobody's really said or tried to hammer out.

Ahhh. I see. Well, as I've said, we'll continue. It may go through dry spells, but didn't we have an explosion of posting a few weeks back?

Who were the original superthreaders? Ax, Ian, me, Varitek, Lemel, Khan...? Is that it?

ETA, and Jen and Ali, right?

Posters with over 10 posts in Pop Survivor Round One: me, Ian, Vazza, Khan (just!), you, PFan, Jen, LM, Ali, NSW, Chass, Danny (the COBL_04 one), cori. A couple of other people who've participated in the threads made a handful of posts, e.g. four by Mia and two by phanan.

The orginal superthreaders were the ones who moved from Pop to the Aussie Chat thread. The ones who went directly to Aussie Chat from Pop the night we 1000'd out the Pop Survivor.

The orginal superthreaders were the ones who moved from Pop to the Aussie Chat thread. The ones who went directly to Aussie Chat from Pop the night we 1000'd out the Pop Survivor.

I wouldn't necessarily say that, since I think a couple of the originals had gone to bed before we'd exhausted 1,000 posts in Pop Survivor.

I wouldn't necessarily say that, since I think a couple of the originals had gone to bed before we'd exhausted 1,000 posts in Pop Survivor.

Well, the ones who moved over to it the next day. I wouldn't say the original superthreaders could even be necessarily measured within the first 24 hours. I think if you went by the numbers of the first five days or so, anyone with over 200 posts in the superthreads in those five days could be considered an original superthread postwhore.

Well, the ones who moved over to it the next day. I wouldn't say the original superthreaders could even be necessarily measured within the first 24 hours. I think if you went by the numbers of the first five days or so, anyone with over 200 posts in the superthreads in those five days could be considered an original superthread postwhore.

I'd say you're an original if you actively participated in at least one pre-Kunstmuseum thread. Not that this is exactly something that matters. Plus either of our criteria includes Screw as an original, a perhaps unwelcome consequence? :wink:

You know what would be a fun project (for someone other than me)? Replacing all the introductory title bullshit with links to those threads.

I'd say you're an original if you actively participated in at least one pre-Kunstmuseum thread. Not that this is exactly something that matters. Plus either of our criteria includes Screw as an original, a perhaps unwelcome consequence? :wink:

Every extended family has a bad seed/douchebag/puppy-in-a-bag-that-needs-drownin'/wart.

23 posts in round 1, but did you go to the Aussie chat?

Nor did you, really. Your two posts there were "following the breadcrumbs", but you got there after we'd moved on to the next thread and you didn't follow that breadcrumb.

But why is this suddenly a debate?

You know what would be a fun project (for someone other than me)? Replacing all the introductory title bullshit with links to those threads.

Though that would mean you'd need to go to the quote screen to copy the links for the next thread, and I bet not everybody's switched on enough to do that, or would simply forget.

Though that would mean you'd need to go to the quote screen to copy the links for the next thread, and I bet not everybody's switched on enough to do that, or would simply forget.

You've got a point. But it's still a good idea. :shrug:

Nor did you, really. Your two posts there were "following the breadcrumbs", but you got there after we'd moved on to the next thread and you didn't follow that breadcrumb.

But why is this suddenly a debate?

Like I said, I was out of town for those threads. I left the day after Pop survivor round 1, so whatever threads were started from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon EST, I missed.

I'm going to repeat myself from another thread:

But really, M83 makes me wanna run into the ocean with all my friends on graduation night, backward through the time machine, whilst fireworks are going off and I'm losing my virginity in that ocean water on that graduation night to the fucking prom queen AND homecoming queen, all at the same time.

Like I said, I was out of town for those threads. I left the day after Pop survivor round 1, so whatever threads were started from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon EST, I missed.

Huh, I really had no idea you'd gone away. I'd just assumed you'd failed to track down where we'd got to.

Huh, I really had no idea you'd gone away. I'd just assumed you'd failed to track down where we'd got to.

I found the threads later and was a bit pissed that I'd missed all of that. Oh well, can't sacrifice a good concert.

Oh, didn't say it wasn't. The thought's crossed my mind too.

Well, even if someone fucked it up, we have the cool mod (you know, Khan?) who could fix it for us. :hyper:

I thought he might've mentioned it, though it may just be my own mind piecing shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom