For Cat Lovers Only XVI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit notorious for being a crazy cat lady in training, to the point where they keep randomly turning up at my house. A tiny little guy just showed up at my back door at 5am, and when I opened the door to see what was up, he ran straight in. He's just a kitten, maybe 4 or 5 months old, wearing a leopard print collar like a little wildman. So, let's review:

*He is tiny.
*He is super-vocal.
*He is very, very affectionate.
*He has a very streamlined face.
*He is an adorable little wildman.

So, of course, I am calling him BonoCat of O'Connel Street Mewson.

I posted about it on FB, but none of my friends are U2 fans and it seemed like such a waste for nobody to get the name.

Gotta try to find out who he belongs to later, but right now I'm enjoying him curled up in my lap purring!

Well, you know we get it here! :cute: Sounds like a real sweetie--I hope you find his home, or else you may have a new kitteh! :hug:

Aww :cute:

Hopefully he has a microchip so it will be easy to find his owner. A kitten that age who's wearing a collar - it does sound like he belongs to someone :hug:.

Oh wow, I didn't even think to check if he's microchipped! Dumb since my two younger cats are! :der: And if he isn't, since he's about that age where he's (hopefully!) just had a lot of shots and such, maybe the vet will recognize him? Too bad it's Saturday! I'm stuck with mini-Bono till at least Monday (Oh, darn...:applaud:) Although I did put up a sign at a nearby bulletin board and on Craiglist. I'm totally in love with the little guy, but I don't think it's fair to my other cats to have him taking up so much attention, and he obviously has a home somewhere!

He seems to like Vertigo and Discotheque, btw. And is curled up in my lap purring and pretending to sleep right now.

Along with having a vet scan for a chip, I would call all area shelters and let them know you have the cat. When an animal goes missing, people generally call the shelters right away. If the owner has been calling, perhaps they can connect you.

Still no luck finding BonoCat's owner! I half really want to get him home, half want to keep him! He slept snuggled up with me in my bed last night...:heart:

47498_476089463664_501608664_6313051_5952556_n.jpg

What a gorgeous cat! Check your local shelters and maybe put some signs up. See if you can get him scanned at a vet for a microchip. If nothing well then looks like you have a new family member. :cute:

Is he neutered?

We had Bowie downstairs last night (he usually is limited to upstairs) and he was the craziest little fuzzball. Batting anything he saw on the floor this way and that, jumping up and down at the slightest soun. Wired, doesn't even begin to describe. Very cute.

Ha he was probly like Ohh new stuffs!! I love the sideways hops/ jumps that kittens do. :cute:

Still no luck finding BonoCat's owner! I half really want to get him home, half want to keep him! He slept snuggled up with me in my bed last night...:heart:

47498_476089463664_501608664_6313051_5952556_n.jpg

What a good looking little kitty.

I would say seriously look for his owners for 10 days. put out flyers, ask shelters, knock on doors, etc

If after 10 days he still has not been claimed then you have yourself a new kitty.

What a good looking little kitty.

I would say seriously look for his owners for 10 days. put out flyers, ask shelters, knock on doors, etc

If after 10 days he still has not been claimed then you have yourself a new kitty.

yes, I agree with DM here. This is a good time frame to look for his owners and if it turns up nothing than he's yours.

I called my dad just to let him know I got here okay and I could hear Wally meowing, trying to get his attention :cute: :lol:

It totally sucks leaving them but especially for the first time. I called home at least twice a day last weekend just to make sure my baby was doing ok. He snuggled up on the couch with my dad for some late night tv but otherwise he spent most of the time waiting by the front door for me. That sort of makes me wonder how much time he spends laying by the door when I'm at work. I like to think he's downstairs on his table sitting on a comfy blanket watching the ducks splash in the pond rather than sitting on a cold, hard floor!

saw my pretty girl yesterday! :heart: Such a different kitty from when she lived with me. She's so much happier now that she's back home with her family. I think it was really hard on her to see her family (my sister, her bf, and the dog) come every week and leave without her. She's just super sweet again so that makes me really happy that she's back to the old Lily.....

IMG00009-20100829-1915.jpg

saw my pretty girl yesterday! :heart: Such a different kitty from when she lived with me. She's so much happier now that she's back home with her family. I think it was really hard on her to see her family (my sister, her bf, and the dog) come every week and leave without her. She's just super sweet again so that makes me really happy that she's back to the old Lily.....

IMG00009-20100829-1915.jpg

Looks so cute. She looks like a stuffed animal some one just put in the window :cute:

It totally sucks leaving them but especially for the first time. I called home at least twice a day last weekend just to make sure my baby was doing ok. He snuggled up on the couch with my dad for some late night tv but otherwise he spent most of the time waiting by the front door for me. That sort of makes me wonder how much time he spends laying by the door when I'm at work. I like to think he's downstairs on his table sitting on a comfy blanket watching the ducks splash in the pond rather than sitting on a cold, hard floor!

Wally likes everybody, so apparently he doesn't miss me too much :lol:. Dad said Wally crawled up and slept on my mom's lap.

Still no luck finding the BonoCat's owner! He's taken to sleeping with me at night and curling up in my lap most of the time I'm at the computer.

The other feline residents of Casa Crystal:

32051_437054668664_501608664_5290139_1806562_n.jpg

My true love, Tallulah Jane

29669_432670208664_501608664_5203395_3328526_n.jpg

Tallulah's "kitten", Tiger Lily. Pardon the fact that she seems to be eating your soul in this pic, the cameraphone did scary things to her eyes!

6540_131057533664_501608664_2862666_5489890_n.jpg

Cricket (left) and Freddy Jasper Jacob Dante Alberto Bandito VonMonkeypants (right). We had some issues naming him. You can call him Jasper.

19445_277049718664_501608664_4288761_930203_n.jpg

Bonus pic of Cricket, who likes to seek out grocery bags and wear them as superhero capes. Makes her feel fancy.

40444_465668133664_501608664_6044176_3329903_n.jpg

Alice is not *technically* mine... about a week after I moved back to Missouri, I walked into my back yard and she came FLYING over my fence and ran up to me, like "Hi! I hear black and white cats hang out here? I'm gonna live with you guys now, cool?" She comes around almost every day for food, but she's not into commitment. Kind of a shame, because Jasper is 110% in love with her. He stares. He gazes. I'm pretty sure he dreams. This is Jas staring at Alice when she came to the back door:

40444_465668128664_501608664_6044175_3532922_n.jpg

(And I know, I KNOW... Jasper & Alice. I didn't mean that to happen, I promise.)

And now we seem to have the BonoCat, who has his head on my spacebar right now making this awfully hard to type. He doesn't even fit the black and white dress code, but he's freakishly cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom