Finger, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Google Ads ...

imgad

That could also read "do you like cheap, nasty whores with STDs?"

You should go into the advertising business.

Nah. I'd ;ike to go to Brisbane purely for the whole "Toruist" thing. I've never been to another city in Aus, but I've been in other countries.

:hmm: Probably the Gold Coast but, not Brisbane.

Oh god, the Gold Coast's even worse! I wasted about ten years of my life in Queensland, nine on the Gold Coast and one in Brisbane. Some of my family still lives there. I try to think of what redeeming features the place might have to induce them to stay, but I'm at a loss.

At least they agree with me that Surfer's Paradise is the pits and not half of what it's said to be. It's just on everywhere else that we disagree!

Oh god, the Gold Coast's even worse! I wasted about ten years of my life in Queensland, nine on the Gold Coast and one in Brisbane. Some of my family still lives there. I try to think of what redeeming features the place might have to induce them to stay, but I'm at a loss.

At least they agree with me that Surfer's Paradise is the pits and not half of what it's said to be. It's just on everywhere else that we disagree!

Well, Every aussie has to do the Theme Parks.

I'd much prefer Sydney, Friends live there = Cheap accommodation :up:

Well, Every aussie has to do the Theme Parks.

I'd much prefer Sydney, Friends live there = Cheap accommodation :up:

True. Dreamworld makes for a good day out. I always found Movieworld rather disappointing, though; the rides there are pretty weak.

I must say I wasn't particularly taken with Sydney when I swung through in April, but I was barely there for long (less than 24 hours), so I didn't get to see much. Still, I was in the part of Newtown people seem to rate highly and I thought it was pretty dodgy.

Theme parks? :scratch:

Rollercoasters and stuff. Stuff like wildly overpriced food.

Rollercoasters and stuff. Stuff like wildly overpriced food.
I had no idea Australia had theme parks. I mean, it makes sense, of course, but I guess I never thought of it before.

I had no idea Australia had theme parks. I mean, it makes sense, of course, but I guess I never thought of it before.

They'res only... Four? I think.

Dreamworld, Movie World, Sea World, and Wet n Wild?

But they're all situated in the Gold Coast (Brizzy, Queensland) and yeah, none over my side of the country :wink:

For free?! Such a good deal :drool:

By the way., Did anyone get around to being able to download the ROPES
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW?!

No! I couldn't find where the free download is, and I don't think anybody else could either. Shame, because their MySpace and the samples there were lulzworthy.

I would hardly call Telstra dome a Theme Park! :wink:

Zing! :lmao:

They'res only... Four? I think.

Dreamworld, Movie World, Sea World, and Wet n Wild?

But they're all situated in the Gold Coast (Brizzy, Queensland) and yeah, none over my side of the country :wink:

That's the four. Dreamworld's good, and so is Wet 'n' Wild if you're into waterslides and things (I was when I was 10; now I avoid the place). Seaworld has its moments, but one trip is enough. Movieworld bored me even when I was ten.

And you're forgetting Luna Park in Melbourne! Probably because it's barely a theme park and deserves to be forgotten.

No! I couldn't find where the free download is, and I don't think anybody else could either. Shame, because their MySpace and the samples there were lulzworthy.

Damn.

I'll have to limewire them when I get home.

Bands who advertise "free downloads" then dont show how to get them deserve to be illegaly downloaded :D

That's the four. Dreamworld's good, and so is Wet 'n' Wild if you're into waterslides and things (I was when I was 10; now I avoid the place). Seaworld has its moments, but one trip is enough. Movieworld bored me even when I was ten.

And you're forgetting Luna Park in Melbourne! Probably because it's barely a theme park and deserves to be forgotten.

Dreamworld is the only one I really want to go to, purely for the novelty.

Well, I'm not sure walking through a giant mouth and riding on rollercoasters should be counted :wink:

Haha, I'd like to go there too.

Damn.

I'll have to limewire them when I get home.

Bands who advertise "free downloads" then dont show how to get them deserve to be illegaly downloaded :D

Hah, yeah, I was thinking of looking up some other download. It looks so dodgy. It should be the official Superthread album.

Dreamworld is the only one I really want to go to, purely for the novelty.

Well, I'm not sure walking through a giant mouth and riding on rollercoasters should be counted :wink:

Haha, I'd like to go there too.

Dreamworld's definitely the best. Though I can't believe they hosted the Big Brother house. :|

Heh, Luna Park is so dodgy. One day I was in St Kilda and popped in there, and ... MEH. The rollercoasters are kiddie rollercoasters, and everything else looks like a down-sized, over-priced country fair or school fete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom