Finger, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Wild :heart: Personally, I'd prefer an irishwoman but NEVERMIND..

I'm sorry but I think the only Columbian-Canadianwoman I know is taken... I might be wrong though :hmm: :lol:

Well I'm sure you could find one, if Dani is anything to go by they're quite beautiful :drool:

Wow. I think I'll go vote. make it a record 2 times in a row.

:ohmy: is the world ending or did Axver hit 100,000 without me noticing? :wink:

Dani, if you've got any Columbian-Canadianwomen friends I think John would like you to introduce them to me :up: :lol:

Hmph Emma you're talking about other women in my presence :tsk: :angry:

:divorces: again, for the (2nd?) time.

:p

Oh but you KNOW it didnt mean anything, theres only one woman in my life :flirt: And I just sent you the funniest PM to prove it :up:

:ohmy: is the world ending or did Axver hit 100,000 without me noticing? :wink:
Nope, just being not lazy. Of course, if I were being truly not lazy, I'd've remembered to bring my iPod to work today to finish LMP's list. I'll run home at lunch.

A change from earlier :hyper: HURRAH for john :up:

:hyper: yay for me, and yay for life and death to DUBLIN BUS!!!! :hyper:

Nope, just being not lazy. Of course, if I were being truly not lazy, I'd've remembered to bring my iPod to work today to finish LMP's list. I'll run home at lunch.

Are the DI lists good this time around? I skipped out on them this time

Are the DI lists good this time around? I skipped out on them this time
LeMel's is totally decent, Pfan's is amazing, and mine kinda blows. Better than The Screw's though. I'm having an issue getting into LMP's, though. Partly because I just don't dig hip-hop/rap that much. I'm sure it's good if you like that kind of music.

I still can't stop giggling :giggle::laugh:

Socializing :down: I am going to ask for a single private room at the housing services so I don't have to room with some stranger. I'd be happy with my books, magazines, laptop and music. :antisocial:

I still can't stop giggling :giggle::laugh:

Socializing :down: I am going to ask for a single private room at the housing services so I don't have to room with some stranger. I'd be happy with my books, magazines, laptop and music. :antisocial:

I can't imagine anything worse than having to share a room with someone :| I don't know how people do it with brothers and sisters - I need my space! Books,magazines,laptop,music...:heart: Much better than people! :D

I can't imagine anything worse than having to share a room with someone :| I don't know how people do it with brothers and sisters - I need my space! Books,magazines,laptop,music...:heart: Much better than people! :D

There's only one person I could share a room with and being happy with...I did it for 3 weeks and it was perfect :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom