Finger, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you just had to bring my family into it didn't you, John? That's just low!

...and on that note, I'm off to bed now guys :wave: Enjoy your super late start tomorrow John.

:lol:

That would lead to an entirely different discussion on bestiality :lol: :reject:

I'm off as well, shower time. Have a good night Emma and John :wave::hug:

The last episode of House I remember seeing was the one with Red Forman and Dave Matthews,

You're making me not want to watch online :wink:

It's....getting better.

Only has ten minutes left though.

Go ahead and watch it, I think there's more medical going on in this episode, and most people watch this show for that factor, not whatever House is emotionally up to, which is why I watch the show

It's....getting better.

Only has ten minutes left though.

Go ahead and watch it, I think there's more medical going on in this episode, and most people watch this show for that factor, not whatever House is emotionally up to, which is why I watch the show

I like the medicine part but I've always thought of it as a character driven show; I mean medicine just gives the characters a stage to act from

I like the medicine part but I've always thought of it as a character driven show; I mean medicine just gives the characters a stage to act from

A lot of people wish there was less about the characters and more about the medicine and I can't see it that way.

But this episode and the preview for next weeks are not making me very excited at all.

Global didn't even show the preview for next week :grumpy:, they just jumped straight to 90210.

The episode was...just okay...and I don't know what to think of the way it ended.

Global didn't even show the preview for next week :grumpy:, they just jumped straight to 90210.

The episode was...just okay...and I don't know what to think of the way it ended.

Pretty much that's how I feel. I just ughhhhh things I want to say but don't want to spoil

:lol:

Perth = Barren Wasteland of a city.

Our attractions? Come look at gold chunks that you're not allowed to touch, and see the hideous belltower.

Sounds ideal compared to Brisbane.

Come to Brisvegas! Lie around like a beached whale and melt in the humidity and the heat! There's absolutely fuck-all to do that you couldn't do at home, but we've made it even more tacky!

Sounds ideal compared to Brisbane.

Come to Brisvegas! Lie around like a beached whale and melt in the humidity and the heat! There's absolutely fuck-all to do that you couldn't do at home, but we've made it even more tacky!

You should go into the advertising business.

Nah. I'd ;ike to go to Brisbane purely for the whole "Toruist" thing. I've never been to another city in Aus, but I've been in other countries.

:hmm: Probably the Gold Coast but, not Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom