Fez-Being Born and then, from a porch, rolling pins and The CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys :wave:

why is it that when you post something in FYM someone else always tries to prove you wrong?
Like Climate change,I posted that the mountains and the arctics were slowly melting and someone else said you can`t melt mountains...Uh just recently there was news about shelves of ice breaking off,and I know that is not a mountain,but soon what else is there going to be? :shrug:

Hey guys :wave:

why is it that when you post something in FYM someone else always tries to prove you wrong?
Like Climate change,I posted that the mountains and the arctics were slowly melting and someone else said you can`t melt mountains...Uh just recently there was news about shelves of ice breaking off,and I know that is not a mountain,but soon what else is there going to be? :shrug:

I avoid posting in FYM unless something demands to be said. :wink: I like calm, friendly discussions. :up:

I avoid posting in FYM unless something demands to be said. :wink: I like calm, friendly discussions. :up:

But everything you say has to be deflected with a negative view of things?

I do too,but every time I say anything in there someone tries to make me out to be a complete idiot...I have said this all before :lol: I will just stay away from there forever :lmao:

Zee it was released last Friday :wink:

Justin they just don't like the album, U2 sound too much like U2, not enough like U2, U2 make music. Everything is a bad thing

But everything you say has to be deflected with a negative view of things?

I do too,but every time I say anything in there someone tries to make me out to be a complete idiot...I have said this all before :lol: I will just stay away from there forever :lmao:

Yeah, I don't like that people there try to make you feel like an idiot. :down: That's what I love about the discussions in this thread. We are all civil. :D

FB :hug:

I have so much to say when I see some honestly nonsensical posts in FYM but somebody immedietly jumps on you and proves you wrong even though it is OBVIOUS that you're right. I have an example of that, ever since then I have stopped posting there. :slant:

I thought the album releases here today? :uhoh: When does it??

One argument:

Someone said a long, long time ago that no country in the Third World teaches English as a medium of instruction.... I'm like "Hello, I'm FROM one of these countries and have learnt English since the first grade..." They were like "No."

:der::der::der::der::der::der::der::der:

One argument:

Someone said a long, long time ago that no country in the Third World teaches English as a medium of instruction.... I'm like "Hello, I'm FROM one of these countries and have learnt English since the first grade..." They were like "No."

:der::der::der::der::der::der::der::der:

That's ridiculous and ignorant...and is another good reason why I don't go to FYM all that much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom