Fez-Being Born and then, from a porch, rolling pins and The CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh I like that :D

Our mission is to be non-conservative, no rules that are found in society, freedom, equality for all... what else? :hmm: What else do we hate about society? Given the amount of discussions we've had griping over stuff in the real world... :hmm:

Isn't it easier to do what we don't hate

The Sun, Sun God, Unicorns, Music, Sex, Feminism, Controversial Beliefs, Backstreet Boys, Batman :yup:

:lol: The unicorn and sickle.

I became King after saving the ancient Unicorns from the evil faux horses with horns, it was kept epic. I wrote a song about my epicness :wink:

Zee it is more like this

John : King (Figure-head)
Emma: Minister of Feminism and Controversial Beliefs
Zee: President
Wild: Minister for Sex (and everything related)
Cassie: Minister for Culture (ie Independent music, post-rock and rap)
Wayne: Batman
Dani: Minister is charge of bringing Backstreet Boys to play a concert on the island :wink:
Justin: Minister for everything else

:lol: I like that!

Funny side note: There's actually a movement to start a Department of Culture in the U.S., and there are already Ministers of Culture in different countries around the world. :wink:

And handbags and pretty shoes and makeup and clothes.... :lol:

And and and EYELINER!!!! Mine, Emma's and Dani's signature item :D

:lol: I like that!

Funny side note: There's actually a movement to start a Department of Culture in the U.S., and there are already Ministers of Culture in different countries around the world. :wink:

I nominate you Cassie, knocking Flo Rida off the top of the charts with real music by government order :wink:

And handbags and pretty shoes and makeup and clothes.... :lol:

And and and EYELINER!!!! Mine, Emma's and Dani's signature item :D

But who's going to run these shops? We'll have to let in outsides...:shifty:

I nominate you Cassie, knocking Flo Rida off the top of the charts with real music by government order :wink:

But who's going to run these shops? We'll have to let in outsides...:shifty:

We can run it ourselves, thankyouverymuch. We can go to the mainland to shop once a month for material products. The rest, such as food, etc - we will grow ourselves on our island.

80's music! :wink:

"It's the 80's, do a lot of coke and vote for Ronald Reagan." :dance:

And Keep feeling fascination is one of our theme songs :D

:lol: Nope, sorry, the only parts we order are for warranty claims. :wink:

Damn :(

Question
Processor, Ram, Hard-drive, Screen, Wireless adaptor, keyboard, battery, ac adaptor, dvd drive, motherboard, casing

Is there any vital part of a laptop I'd be missing with that? I told my group I'd price it :lol:

Damn :(

Question
Processor, Ram, Hard-drive, Screen, Wireless adaptor, keyboard, battery, ac adaptor, dvd drive, motherboard, casing

Is there any vital part of a laptop I'd be missing with that? I told my group I'd price it :lol:

:hmm: No, I think that's all of the most important stuff. If you're not getting into nitpicky parts, like the speakers and things like that, you should be good to go.

:hmm: No, I think that's all of the most important stuff. If you're not getting into nitpicky parts, like the speakers and things like that, you should be good to go.

Well it all doesn't have to work, it just have to look like we have something that could possibly work

I'm assuming the lecturer doesn't know the ins and outs of computers so the basics should be enough :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom