eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There isn't any.

That was my attempt at tongue-in-cheek humor.

"in the ball park" = U2 mentioned right under the Grammy's.

Anywho . . . .

I couldn't find anything about U2 performing at the Grammy's -- doesn't mean it isn't going to happen, just nothing yet.

It would be quite a snub if they were preempted by other acts and not invited.
I'm not sure if it was another attempt at humor or not... If it was, well, it wasn't a very good one...

Alas...

A snub if they aren't invited to perform? They're not nominated for anything...

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

There's no ifs or buts , Belfast is in Northern Ireland which makes up part of the United Kingdom. Along with wales Scotland and England. Or what I like to call it Great Britain [emoji5]even though there's nothing great about living here [emoji3]

It's not what you like to call Great Britain. The island is indeed called Great Britain ;)

Friends just txt me saying theve received their code for pre ordering the record. Anyone else received theirs?

I often find myself cringing when the band do these big events... they just don't do themselves any favors these days when appearing in highly visible public venues, other than in front of their own audience. between the megaphones and other antics, maybe it's best they leave these award shows, nightly talk shows and SNL etc to others and just focus on their tour.

Or maybe we just overanalyze cause it's our band, as opposed to just seeing some random act for a few minutes? Sure, maybe stuff like the GOYB eyeliner comes across weird regardless of how you look at it. But I don't think many people think about this stuff other than us. There's definitely been a lot weirder things done by groups on TV or whatever.

I haven't received anything via email re: codes, but I have a code from when they announced the US leg. Is that likely to still be valid and useable for the European shows?

I haven't received anything via email re: codes, but I have a code from when they announced the US leg. Is that likely to still be valid and useable for the European shows?

I read on u2.com that pre sale codes are being released sometime today.

Help required !. Got my girlfriend to buy the album through U2.com in the UK. Hoping to get tickets for a European show. However, she will not going. Do you think I can just take the code & put my cc details in ?.

Also, when she bought the album , she registered to the site but cannot now log in !. Been on to U2.com for 5 days only for the them to say the email address is classed as inactive & they will activate it again, but they have not as yet !.

Can anyone remember whether you need to actually be logged in when you click the tickets link for on the tour page or can I just go straight to the tour page, click the link & put the code into whichever company is selling the tickets for that particular show ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

If you got a code you put it in on Ticketmaster, Eventim, Axs, whatever. Doesnt matter How or where you got the pre-sale code or if it matches with the name on U2.com (or wherever from it is) that pays for the tickets. Atleast that is how it has worked everytime for me and pre-sales.

If you got a code you put it in on Ticketmaster, Eventim, Axs, whatever. Doesnt matter How or where you got the pre-sale code or if it matches with the name on U2.com (or wherever from it is) that pays for the tickets. Atleast that is how it has worked everytime for me and pre-sales.
Many thanks. Thought so, but getting a little jumpy !.

"all new super high-res LED screen nine-times the resolution of the 2015 screen"

So they basically took the JT30 type panels and put them on the cage. Points for not just using the existing tech from I+e, though it would've been fine.

Not exactly how that works...

If i am correctly informed the Album pre-sale is next week? And the membership pre-sale starts tomorrow for one group and on friday for the recently subscribed.

If i am correctly informed the Album pre-sale is next week? And the membership pre-sale starts tomorrow for one group and on friday for the recently subscribed.

Yeah album pre sale starts on Monday coming & U2 members from tomorrow BUT i believe Copenhagen is 29/1 a week Monday

Last edited:
Did I read somewhere that the screens and b-stage are going to be more "e-shaped" compared with last time "I shaped" ?

Or did I dream that ??

I think you dreamed that...

Yeah especially since the b stage was e shaped in 2015.

869d68f9fd97b2c2572d9931efc17a0da412c401.jpg

Has there been any further rumor or confirmation of the Grammy performance? I only heard about Adam's since-deleted tweet...

Well, I guess this counts as confirmation:

"Kendrick Lamar, Sam Smith and U2 will perform at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards at New York’s Madison Square Garden on Jan. 28, Billboard has learned."

Typical bloody confusion ,the album presale email says the window to use this code is 9am Monday 22nd January to 5pm Wednesday 24th January.

Does this mean it expires then and isnt valid for further announced gigs ??
Why is it never straightforward ..theoretical physics is less confusing than U2 presales.

Back
Top Bottom