Dong Ha, Vietnam Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now, Vlad.

The end of high school is generally celebrated through the consumption of a disproportionate amount of alcohol.

I can only hope that you will be indulged in a tipple or two.

And Kvass does not count.

Bonnie, your inbox is full!

And yes, Cobbler, I hope it doesn't seem as I'm completely repulsed by alcohol as I've been at least mildly drunk before. I wouldn't mind having a bit.

I didn't think my opinions on alcohol had that much bearing on your life. :wink:

Close enough! You can still go to Greenhills Adventure Park on the way, and that's all that matters.

Have fun, don't get too drunk, meet a lovely lady and rock out to some bad live music!

The festival actually starts on the 16th! And we've chosen not to go to the festival, rather just relax in a decent house, go to the beach (weekend's weather is pretty perfect for this), have picnics and perhaps have dinner at a pub if possible. I like that arrangement better than being around a shitload of people with shitty live music. :lol:

Wow, U2.com have again put a modicum of effort into their "gift" for subscribers.

... but given that the gift is pretty much the sole reason to subscribe, that's a pretty bloody pricey CD. So yeah, I still don't give a shit.

(I figure it was best to say this here rather than risk a shitstorm on EYKIW.)

It is actually a decent package!

This made me laugh.

Zoo2Live Double Live CD Set
(U2 Live in Sydney on 1993 ZOOTV Tour) - While Stocks Last

Listen to something that has been out on VHS or DVD for the last 18 years!

I know summer's coming, since I'm reacquainting myself with Stick Sports.

Didn't you know, there was actually only one ZooTV concert!

... at least, that's all Adam can remember any more.

Neil Finn and Paul Kelly front row centre yesssssss.

No thanks to Ticketmaster, which just could not understand that I have a new credit card with the same number but different expiry to the one saved on the system. Ran the timer down to forty seconds before I managed to fix it and get the tickets. That was a bit stressful.

Man, February next year is going to be fucking epic. Laneway, then Stars, then All Tomorrow's Parties, then Finn/Kelly, all within a fortnight. I'm excited already.

Neil Finn and Paul Kelly front row centre yesssssss.

No thanks to Ticketmaster, which just could not understand that I have a new credit card with the same number but different expiry to the one saved on the system. Ran the timer down to forty seconds before I managed to fix it and get the tickets. That was a bit stressful.

Man, February next year is going to be fucking epic. Laneway, then Stars, then All Tomorrow's Parties, then Finn/Kelly, all within a fortnight. I'm excited already.

How much are tickets?

Hmm. We'll see how long they last... Maybe they've invested more wisely this time and won't need to squeeze any more cash out of INXS.

/cynical

Maybe they'll do a hologram reunion tour with John Farnham one day?

Seriously I've always liked INXS. That JD fortune guy was good, he was a douche but his voice suited the band. The new guy I didn't like so much. (That much I actually skipped INXS all together at the second matchbox show!)

damn, I think I'll pass, as good it'll be.

Yeah ... if it were cheaper, I'd be annoyed I can't go to the 16/02 show because of a clash, but as it is, I can only afford the 18/02 show anyway!

Sent some Disinfectant Trifecta demos to some tiny labels tonight. Might be interesting to see what comes of it. I could have sent out a thousand submissions tonight, guys, but it's terribly repetitive.

Tried. Merge doesn't accept unsolicited demos. :(

The largest label I could send music to was Secretly Canadian, which is great because they're like five hours from my house.

Back
Top Bottom