Dong Ha, Vietnam Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guess who ended up in hospital this morning.

Fortunately it wasn't anything serious and I just have to take some tablets.

In better news, I got an iPhone this afternoon! It's so weird to have a phone that's actually, well, not an outdated piece of shit.

I don't know what possessed me to do this.

tumblr_mdidwrYF4R1qienp2o1_500.jpg

You're not the first. Every Radiohead fan on Tumblr will have them/has had them.

Okay, I didn't know they were playing tonight too. Oh well, too late now. And before someone tells me there are still tickets available (unlikely), the frigging bank has blocked my credit card because I missed one monthly payment! One!! I had to use mum's card to check out of the hotel apartment thing in Cairns this morning, lucky I wasn't on my own. I gave someone in CBA's call centre a piece of my mind. The first knob I spoke to (who called me to tell me about this and ask me to make a payment) said that if I made a payment then with netbank, the block would be cleared immediately and I could use my card, even though it's not a business day... not true.

:mad:

Pretty sure it's basically sold out.

What? One payment! What a load of crap. I've missed a couple of payments before and absolutely nothing happened. Maybe they just need to fill their quota of blocking credit cards for the day....

Wait, Alison, your credit card was blocked for missing one monthly payment? I was under the general impression that the only thing that happened if you missed one payment on a credit card was they jacked up the interest so you pay a heap more when you finally do make the payment.

That's what the guy said! I haven't tried to use it so I don't know if it really is blocked, but the chick I spoke to when I rang back after making the net bank payment said the block wouldn't be lifted until a business day. This has never happened before... the chick said she'd lodge my complaint but I kinda want to harangue someone about it again.

I'm a little rusty, but I think I'm going to do a running diary. Tonight, a Hallmark ancestor of Moonlight & Mistletoe, Santa Jr., caught my eye. The plot is as follows:

While delivering toys, Santa's son (Nick Stabile) is arrested for trespassing. Dispirited, he turns for help to a public defender (Lauren Holly).

So, I missed the first 30 minutes of this movie, but rest assured that every word of this has already been covered. I have no idea what could possibly happen from here.

The old lady with the big ass that is doing some kind of scary-ass prison role playing with Santa Jr. seems put off by the idea of Blitzen boning Dancer.

The actor who is supposed to be pretending to be Santa's son is trying to convince this Public Defender that he's santa's kid and even while I know I"m watching a movie, I don't believe he's santa's kid.

Santa also has a call center with a 41 minute wait time. Outsource that shit, big guy.

There were some kids dressed as cops for Halloween with better credentials than the cop in this film.

I heard the phrase "bad guys" pop up at one point

Back
Top Bottom