Dismantled and BrightestStar do Pleba! TA-DA! If your commin' in bring your loofa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, that's what i've been practising drawing! It's so hard to get it bang on, but they just need to realise that's what it's supposed to be! I suppose i've drawn it almost correct! I normally can draw fairly well, but not as GOOD as Missas' Bono drawing!

That is some drawing, almost perfect! :D

That is quite rude, the perfume called cumming!!! Naughty, like us!

It is rather rude..but I have to admit, I find it kinda amusing too lol.

Ah yes...gotta love a Treble Clef..and his friend..I think it's base clef....

I took art all through high school but my biggest weakness is people..they are so freakin hard to draw right! One day I might try and draw bono tho....

Of course I could also put my creative efforts into something like those little "Decriptions" I wrote...maybe I could do a whole series of lil things like themm..call it "snapshots" or something......
............or maybe not :huh:

TheREALMacPhisto.jpg

:evil:
I think I'd like to lend him a hand :sexywink:

NO NO NO!!!!! Just a little joking around, of course!

:wink:

Oh, and what would you like to give him a hand with pray tell, ahem!! :evil: :censored:

Hi WildHoney! :wink:

Oh you know, just us being dirty about Bono for the zillionth time!!

:laugh:

Brightest - what can you be talking about??

Help with what, exactly? HIs zip, maybe? Oh yeah of course that's it! Poor love, he needs us to help him pull his zip up!

Silly me, shoulda realised!!!! :der: :eek:

Well, you can't go any further than that&get away with it can you?

That would be far too indecent now wouldn't it??? Heehee!

Have a good feed? I missed you&kept looking out for ya, so yipee you're here(although going to bed quite soon!, but Darren kept me busy at the Lemonade stand!! :huh:

Yeah i know where he lives. I didn't see him though. i believe in fate if i'm meant to i will. My relatives in ireland seem to bump into him but not me

1. My bro in law was drinking in a bar in dublin and he was asked to move by the barman. he asked why and was told it was U2's table. In typical irishman fashion he said " i ain't moving for the pope ". Bono walks in and barman says "sorry but that guy won't move from your table" Bono's reply "that's not a problem" . Then he brought my bro in law a drink and sat with him for a while

2. My sis in law comes from North dublin and saw U2 before they were big. And used to talk to them after gigs

3. My other bro in law fitted curtains in Larry's house. Although he didn't meet Larry or Ann - just somebody from PM

4. My niece was stood next to Bono Ali and the girls for the millienium celebrations in Dublin

5. My aunt was at a set of traffic lights when he pulled up beside her

One day..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom