Dismantled and BrightestStar do Pleba! TA-DA! If your commin' in bring your loofa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:
Finally they are safe in my hands!!!! :hyper:

This calls for more dancing!!!
*grabs Edge on to the dance floor*

:dance::dance::dance:

Doesn't it ROCK:rockon: When I got mine in the mail I did the dance of joy beside my mailbox......:drool:

SOooooooooooooooooooooooo really need a new thread name....:hmm:

boy I am having a hard time being creative and helping to come up with a new thread name. I am sure this one is going to be shut down soon...we are way over the limit..:slant:

So Wild..how is everything in England this morning..or should I say afternoon? there...

WildHoney said:
Sunny but cold. Not very well at mo so off sick from work. So where abouts are you?

I too am surprised that Mod ain't shut this thread done yet

I am in the US...little state called Vermont. At the moment we are getting a huge snow storm or something we like to call a Nor'easter....thats exactly what we need here...more snow:|

yeah we better come up with a new name before we get people mad at us...................................................again:reject:

Dismantled said:

I am in the US...little state called Vermont. At the moment we are getting a huge snow storm or something we like to call a Nor'easter....thats exactly what we need here...more snow:|

yeah we better come up with a new name before we get people mad at us...................................................again:reject:

Yep i've heard of Vermont. Only been to Orlando though. Maybe you should stay in the warm with a hot coco and Bono:drool: rubbing your feet warm.

:shrug: need something catchy for new name

WildHoney said:

Yep i've heard of Vermont. Only been to Orlando though. Maybe you should stay in the warm with a hot coco and Bono:drool: rubbing your feet warm.

:shrug: need something catchy for new name

HA! Funny you should mention it but I am actually sipping on hot coco RIGHT NOW! all most spewed it all over the screen when I read that too:lmao: (how vermont is that....snow..sipping hot coco..next I am going to go cross country skiing, milk a cow and make some maple syrup..:lol: )...hmm but now I need Bono:drool:

Orlando is a nice warm area to visit but really busy. You should come here and I will go to england...we could start some sort of Pleban exchange program..ha ha ha.

Dismantled said:

HA! Funny you should mention it but I am actually sipping on hot coco RIGHT NOW! all most spewed it all over the screen when I read that too:lmao: (how vermont is that....snow..sipping hot coco..next I am going to go cross country skiing, milk a cow and make some maple syrup..:lol: )...hmm but now I need Bono:drool:

Orlando is a nice warm area to visit but really busy. You should come here and I will go to england...we could start some sort of Pleban exchange program..ha ha ha.

Sounds great. How about a joint visit to dublin, Ireland.anything not to stay with the in-Laws whe we visit ireland. I live near London it's about 14 miles away.

WildHoney said:

Sounds great. How about a joint visit to dublin, Ireland.anything not to stay with the in-Laws whe we visit ireland. I live near London it's about 14 miles away.

he he he.....dublin sounds great:drool: I have family in Ireland (and England also) still..cousins and stuff like that. Yeah staying with family would just get in the way of our bono stalking...err I mean of our....sightseeing:shifty:

London! It must rock living near london, it seems like a cool city. I want to go there.

I live between boston and montreal Canada, montreal about 180 miles north and boston about 180 miles south. So we go to both place quite often..he he he actually went to both this weekend.
Thats one great thing about living here...we have so many cities that are reachable...boston, montreal, new york, hartford, providence, albany ny.....its great for concerts...especially U2 since they play all those places and LOVE to come to boston:rockon:

I'll stop talking now..he he he:blahblah: :blahblah:

Dismantled said:

he he he.....dublin sounds great:drool: I have family in Ireland (and England also) still..cousins and stuff like that. Yeah staying with family would just get in the way of our bono stalking...err I mean of our....sightseeing:shifty:

London! It must rock living near london, it seems like a cool city. I want to go there.

I live between boston and montreal Canada, montreal about 180 miles north and boston about 180 miles south. So we go to both place quite often..he he he actually went to both this weekend.
Thats one great thing about living here...we have so many cities that are reachable...boston, montreal, new york, hartford, providence, albany ny.....its great for concerts...especially U2 since they play all those places and LOVE to come to boston:rockon:

I'll stop talking now..he he he:blahblah: :blahblah:

Not at all. It's nice to have someone to talk to this time of the day. My sis in law's sister lives in Boston. It's one of the places i'd love to go in US. Wanted to go and see the boys there this tour but unfortunately mr Money was having none of it. It was either Boston or, Londonx2,Dublin & Cardiff. So the later won

well london, dublin and cardiff is no slouch either! Ha I was dying to see U2 in dublin...how much cooler can you get! I saw too tickets for sale on ebay and wanted them so bad. But we settled for boston. Isn't that funny...HA we should trade tickets. That would be fun but unfortuanatly I can't. Mr. Money said I cannot come to ireland........yet.

When you do visit the US boston is a very very cool place to go. Its such a great city...I love it! I lived there for a while after college and fell in love with it.

Not saying this to make you jealous but i feel U2 are always at there best when they play Dublin. Your dream will come true one day. I dreamed to see U2 at Slane since 1984 and in 2001 my wish came true.

WE must think of a new name to carry on this amazing thread.

How about PLEBAN giels come into play. It's so hard to come up with a title. Did you or Brighest star think of this one?

Slane! you saw them there!*pouts in corner...that must have been the best!!!!!

Yeah, too bad the other girls are not here but we should make a new thread, it slows down something for the mods when it gets over 500 posts. I don't want to make thier computers explode or anything.

No I didn't come up wiht that one..maybe brightest....?

grrrrr.........this is so hard

Dismantled said:
Slane! you saw them there!*pouts in corner...that must have been the best!!!!!

Yeah, too bad the other girls are not here but we should make a new thread, it slows down something for the mods when it gets over 500 posts. I don't want to make thier computers explode or anything.

No I didn't come up wiht that one..maybe brightest....?

grrrrr.........this is so hard

Wouldn't want it crashing or anything...

How about Dismantled and Brighest do PLEBA ! TA-DA!This time bring your towel or body lotion

WildHoney said:

Wouldn't want it crashing or anything...

How about Dismantled and Brighest do PLEBA ! TA-DA!This time bring your towel or body lotion

He he he....that one is good, I like the lotion part:drool: (that might send Brightest's dirty little mind spiralling out of control:wink: )

Yeah yeah yeah....lets work with the lotion part. But now I feel this is all you girls thread not just Brightest and I's. (Is I's a word?) soooo lets include everyone...but I love the lotion idea!! good one!!!!!:drool:

Thanks for the congradulations! I love being a refugee:drool:

How about "rabid lotion party"
"Pleban girls lotion party"
"Brightest!! Don't eat the lotion!!" (kidding)

Dismantled said:

He he he....that one is good, I like the lotion part:drool: (that might send Brightest's dirty little mind spiralling out of control:wink: )

Yeah yeah yeah....lets work with the lotion part. But now I feel this is all you girls thread not just Brightest and I's. (Is I's a word?) soooo lets include everyone...but I love the lotion idea!! good one!!!!!:drool:

Thanks for the congradulations! I love being a refugee:drool:

How about "rabid lotion party"
"Pleban girls lotion party"
"Brightest!! Don't eat the lotion!!" (kidding)

Love the 2nd one. Saw we go for that!?

Bad vesions of interference crashing:(

you like the lotion party? that works for me too. Did you want to add anything? feel free.

Pleban girls lotion party....its gettin' wild...its gettin' slippery.:shrug:

I don't know...probably not..we should tame it down some...

Pleban girls lotion party...screw the loofa, pass me the lotion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom