Describe: where two roads meet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was walking and he freaked out at me for no reason and got more pissed at me when I told him, my name was "John Shortt" just because I am 6 foot

Private school, over here you would be hated for being posh enough to be in one

I go to a public Catholic school which I hate

^ Where I grew up, the public schools really sucked, and I went to a private christian school. They liked the christian enviroment, but they really wanted us there because it really prepared us for college. I didn't like going there, but I did get a good prep for college.

Odd..... I went to a public school because it was better than the private school. The teachers were really mean at the private school.
It seems that there are alot more private schools these days, though. Especially in our area.

#1bonofan said:
^we have a catholic private school here and most of the kids hate it too. I think it's called Notre Dame. They're good at soccer, or I guess what ya'll call football.

Ours is called Marian and run by Marist brothers, well kind of was, most are dead now, but the school still sucks, it's a kip

#1bonofan said:
^most religious schools aren't any good. The people are either wack jobs, or the school is like being in a bubble from the rest of the world.

It isn't completely bad just a few teachers, are abit too religous

^ i just wish it wasn't crammed down people's throat. I had sooo many friends that became aetheists after graduation b/c of some of the teachers and politics. I think the idea of the schools are well intentioned, but the delivery usually backfires.

#1bonofan said:
^ i just wish it wasn't crammed down people's throat. I had sooo many friends that became aetheists after graduation b/c of some of the teachers and politics. I think the idea of the schools are well intentioned, but the delivery usually backfires.

Ye, tryin' to force religion on people generally turns them away from it

Back
Top Bottom