DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone have any experience/suggestions about the U2.com bundles that go on sale today at 10? I recommended it to a friend as a way to get tix but avoid the general sale? Thanks for your insights!

Scored 4 GA's yesterday for Tampa it was too easy, I wonder if you can still get GA's this morning?

the u2.com bundles are a really good deal in some cities. i was able to pull up 4 ga's in both dc and charlotte through that offer. works out to paying an extra 12.50 per ticket, but you get to buy them before the general on-sale. also with the bundle you get to see your seats before you decide if you want to buy a subscription. nice offer.

For people coming in late, besides the regular U2.com presales, there are also some public presales (but with no GA's available). Use these instead of waiting and fighting against everyone else on Monday in the general public on-sale.

Remember, you need to use these specific links, these codes don't work on the U2.com pre-sale pages:

Boston 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Gillette Stadium Foxborough, MA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - boots

Atlanta:
U2 360º Tour tickets Georgia Dome Atlanta, GA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - falcons

Tampa:
U2 360º Tour tickets Raymond James Stadium Tampa, FL, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = horizon

Chicago 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Soldier Field Chicago, IL, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - boots

New York 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Giants Stadium East Rutherford, NJ, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - access

Vancouver:
U2 tickets BC Place Vancouver, BC, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - orange

Not sure if there's any tickets left from these pools, since ticketmaster is down for maintainence right now. But you can check tomorrow.

You have the one for Charlottesville by chance? :)

Anyone have any experience/suggestions about the U2.com bundles that go on sale today at 10? I recommended it to a friend as a way to get tix but avoid the general sale? Thanks for your insights!

Did the bundle this morning for Tampa to get my sister some tickets to go along with the ones I got with my presale. Was able to get GAs no problem. Like someone else pointed out you get to see where you seats are before you buy so if you are not happy you can back out of the bundle. The only issue I had was that it said you could not buy anymore seats with your presale bundle which was confusing because I wanted to safe two seats for additional dates added. Ended up just going ahead and buying 4 GAs.

u2gator

Sooooo If you purchase the U2.com + 1 ticket from Ticketmaster , does that give full membership access....ie: able to purchase 3 more pre-sale tix?

Sooooo If you purchase the U2.com + 1 ticket from Ticketmaster , does that give full membership access....ie: able to purchase 3 more pre-sale tix?

no. the presale access is only for the one show you purchase the bundle for. so even if you only buy 1 ticket, you are not entitled to 3 more. you can buy extra and try to trade though.

My husband just signed up and got 2 GA's for Tampa. All it says on the confirmation is Field. On our Chicago tickets it says G4 with numbers following it. Just found it odd that these tickets didnt' have any other information.

Ok guys so for the sales today in the presale I see the get u2 membership and 1 ticket. I see I can get GA for DC with the u2 membership and 1 ticket. Now my question is does that mean I can get three more codes from this membership and use them on other sales say for example VA?

Ok guys so for the sales today in the presale I see the get u2 membership and 1 ticket. I see I can get GA for DC with the u2 membership and 1 ticket. Now my question is does that mean I can get three more codes from this membership and use them on other sales say for example VA?

Are you talking about doing the u2.com bundle on the Ticketmaster page? If so you only get whatever ticket(s) you purchase at that time, you wouldn't get a code that could be used at a later date.

Are you talking about doing the u2.com bundle on the Ticketmaster page? If so you only get whatever ticket(s) you purchase at that time, you wouldn't get a code that could be used at a later date.

crap

Why don't you just get a regular Boots membership from U2.com and use that code to buy your tickets? I don't understand the purpose of the bundle, other than as a way to check what tickets are available.

Why don't you just get a regular Boots membership from U2.com and use that code to buy your tickets? I don't understand the purpose of the bundle, other than as a way to check what tickets are available.

if i get boots now from the u2 site is that instant?

You don't even need the email. Your code will be on the tour page.

Are there any GA tickets left for Atlanta? How are the seats behind the stage, from those who have sat behind the stage?

I just signed up for u2.com and when I try to buy tickets using the code it says that it doesn't recognize that code. Someone please help!

I just signed up for u2.com and when I try to buy tickets using the code it says that it doesn't recognize that code. Someone please help!

just make sure you copy and paste it. Well, I caved and got the membership and got my tickets. Looks like I got two left to use as I only got two tickets. Lets see if they add other shows.

Back
Top Bottom