DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good Luck to you for your shows. I have a back up plan to get them if I can't get on break or the Internet at 10am. I talked a friend into getting them. I'm going to call him and tell him what to do over the phone. If I can't get on break, I'm going to take a 5 minute bathroom stop.

Another question guys. Well I'm assuming everyone in here are u2 club members. Any non members here?? Anyone on here have any luck on getting GA as soon as they go on sale say like the general public sale?????

I pulled up 2 GAs in the public sale for Foxboro yesterday, without using a U2.com code. I am a member, but I did that one without using a code.

I pulled up 2 GAs in the public sale for Foxboro yesterday, without using a U2.com code. I am a member, but I did that one without using a code.

Ok that is somewhat reasurring. I hear a lot of people had trouble with getting GA at foxboro. I've never had trouble with getting decent seats for shows. I use my work computer and its fast internet but I really want that GA ticket. My friend wants a GA but I'm going to make him get his own as I'll think I have better luck with getting a single then with two haha.

Good job! $95 I presume. Those should be very nice. :yes:

I was just thinking, if you haven't purchased tix yet and have today's code, might be worth trying over and over to see if better tix come up. Probably everyone with a code has already jumped in and purchased. These sound a bit better than the $95 that were coming up at 10 AM. Probably not as much action now at ticketbastard, so not much chance of screwing up if you release the tix that come up and try again and again :hmm:

That's what I'm doing, have been doing it off and on all day :reject:

I think I'm settling on Section 3-L, Row 47, Seats 5 & 6 for $95.00

Edge's side :drool:

I was antsy today and in my presale I went ahead and got a single in section 127 but if I get GA for reg sale I'll get rid of that one.

Some food for thought...

Vegas show previously announced on 10/23 (Friday).
Rose Bowl show listed on 10/25 (Sunday).

If U2 adds a 2nd Rose Bowl show .. which my sources tell me they will.. , I would think the 2nd show would be on the following Monday (10/26). My reasoning being that they typically have at lease a 1 day buffer between locations.

:hmm:

There are no problems at Redskins games, although those do require a pass. A Metro stop is also a mile away. There are also some private lots 15-20 minutes walking away, which I will probably use.

I know - free parking for 100,000 people... I wonder when I will get back to downtown DC that night... 4 am? Still, a mile is kind of far away from the stadium...

I know - free parking for 100,000 people... I wonder when I will get back to downtown DC that night... 4 am? Still, a mile is kind of far away from the stadium...

They do it 10 times a year for football. It wont be such an impossible challenge.

Some food for thought...

Vegas show previously announced on 10/23 (Friday).
Rose Bowl show listed on 10/25 (Sunday).

If U2 adds a 2nd Rose Bowl show .. which my sources tell me they will.. , I would think the 2nd show would be on the following Monday (10/26). My reasoning being that they typically have at lease a 1 day buffer between locations.

:hmm:

If Vegas is remaining on the 23rd, then a second Rose Bowl gig would have to be on Monday the 26th. The thing is, it's not as apparent that they were planning a second show for Pasadena compared to all of the other cities which have got second dates. All of them had had at least 3 days off after the first announced date, whereas there are only 2 days off between Pasadena and Vancouver. It shouldn't be a problem though, as they will be using at least 2 different stages on the this tour, meaning that after they play the Rose Bowl, that stage is not needed anywhere else until 2010. It will just likely go into storage somewhere in Southern California, while the stage they use in Vancouver will probably go into storage somewhere near Vancouver or in Washington. It makes me think that when the tour resumes in 2010, it will start on the West Coast.

But I will not be drunk enough as fans are in football games... :)

How long is the Metro ride from downtown DC?

About 25 minutes from Metro Center, then a 20 minute walk from Metro to Fedex (although there are locals that shuttle people to the stadium for $10 each or so during Skins games)

I have no idea, sorry.
I've been concentrating on GA info only.

I'm wondering if any Horizon or Breathe members have had a look at the pricing for the Rose Bowl show in LA? Would anyone be able to tell me the prices for the seating behind the stage (sections 23 to 28). Is it mainly $95, or are there rear seats for $55 too?

I'm Boots & am hoping for GA's, but if they don't eventuate (as happened out east), I'd like to get seats reasonably close that don't break the bank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

No worries :up: I'm a GA junky too, the only way to see U2 imho. Not sure how much luck I'll have with my Boots membership though

Hey guys charlottesville member here. We had a special today that if we were part of the uva community we were able to get a presale code for ticket sales starting at 12. I for some reason could not log in until 1210 or so and by that time all the GA was gone or I don't even know if they even had any. Anyone with any luck with getting GA at 12pm and what do you think of there being GA for the Friday sale. Is it all gone already????? How do these presales work they don't hold all tickets do they?

Yeah I took part in the C-Ville pre-sale and there were no GAs whatsoever. There were plenty of lawn GAs. I'm wondering if it will be a de facto "student section." This is good news and there should be plenty of GAs tomorrow and during the general sale.

For people coming in late, besides the regular U2.com presales, there are also 4 public presales (but with no GA's available) today that are basically open to the public. Use these instead of waiting and fighting against everyone else in the general public on-sale:

Boston 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Gillette Stadium Foxborough, MA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - boots

Atlanta:
U2 360º Tour tickets Georgia Dome Atlanta, GA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - falcons

Chicago 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Soldier Field Chicago, IL, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - boots

New York 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Giants Stadium East Rutherford, NJ, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - access

Good Luck to you for your shows. I have a back up plan to get them if I can't get on break or the Internet at 10am. I talked a friend into getting them. I'm going to call him and tell him what to do over the phone. If I can't get on break, I'm going to take a 5 minute bathroom stop.

I'm so glad my boss is giving me a half-day off tomorrow so I don't have to try to do this while I'm working. I told him why I wanted it, thinking he'd laugh in my face, but he said "Of course. This must be practically like a religious holiday for you". :reject: :lmao:

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! I'm totally nervous, of course. :crazy:

^ I couldn't switch my shift at all. The one girl that can switch days off with me is on vaca and I'm covering for her on Thursday which is my day off. I get Tuesdays and Thursdays off normally and this week I'm only off today. It will work out for me. I have a plan.

Back
Top Bottom