Clipperton Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sniffs self* Do I stink? I started a thread in PLEBA about one of the band members that's actually flattering, and no one responded. Strange.

Anything with Daniel Craig cannot be mediocre.

I've not heard a single good thing about it. Some people have said that it's really not a Bond film in the first place, just another run-of-the-mill action movie.

I know I won't be seeing it.

My sister's seen QOS. She said it was pretty good, not like vintage Bond or anything, though. Her main criticisms were about the Jack White/Alicia Keys theme song, which is perfectly understandishable.

I don't care if the plot sucks. Two words: Daniel Craig.

No good can come from a Jack White/Alicia Keys song.

Though I don't doubt that awful Bono/Alicia Keys song about Don't Give Up (Africa) is even worse.

The problem with the song is that in a duet you pitch two DIFFERENT vocals together

Alicia and Jack are both higher vocals. It's STUPID for them to do a duet togehter

I realize that that is a mindblowing observation I've made, but it doesn't mean yoiu should all run out and rethink your lives or anything...

OH THANK GOD!

My paper is NOT due tomorrow, it's due next Tuesday.

That gives me more time to work on my research paper and study for my test :happy:

But what if I want to sing a duet with somebody who has the same voice as me? Now all my dreams must go unfulfilled. :(

But what if I want to sing a duet with somebody who has the same voice as me? Now all my dreams must go unfulfilled. :(

It just can't be done.

Khan, I know you're just dying to know, so I'll tell you....there IS NO BURGER KING ON COLONEL PARKWAY IN FORT WORTH, TEXAS! BURGER KING'S WEBSITE IS ALSO FULL OF LIARS

Grr. There aren't any Jeff Dunham videos not filtered by my work firewall. I want to see Achmed The Dead Terrorist.

Silence! I keel you! :lmao:

Jeff Dunham :drool:

I missed his Christmas Special the other day for the most part cause I was waiting for the new Springsteen song to premiere on football. Oh cruel fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom