Clipperton Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, and the review:
Check this out. I entered this restaurant to place an order. The very first thing out of the cashier's mouth was "you can't use both of those". Not "hi", or "welcome to Burger King". So I turned around and left. Hey! you all. Don't waste your time here. Go to WhatABurger. They're just down the street. Better service means better food.

:lol:

You can't use both of those? Those what? Balls?

I'd like to know what you're talking about, without PLEBA links.

Reggo started a thread where you're meant to post pictures of Adam performing live, and I posted the following:

These are the only ones I have. :)

AC.png

damn.png

adam.png

Wow, she mustn't be terribly proud of finishing Honours if she just wants to see a mediocre action movie to celebrate. :wink:

She goes to the movies maybe 1-2 times a week, and knows I only pay $17 for a Star Wars or Bond movie. Now of course, it's just the Bonds, but we go once a year or so to the movies whenever a new one of these comes out.

Nationstates :love:

"Behold, the hour has arrived! The Holy Temple of Firefury Amahira has been unearthed!" proclaims Yon-Zhauryg v'Klot, leader of the Cult of the Undead Squirrel. "This land is sacred, and must not be befouled by these corporations! No-one but the enlightened children of Firefury must be allowed to venture inside our rediscovered sanctuary, where we will perform the required rituals to please the Great Goddess and prevent Her from unleashing Her wrath upon the world."

OK people, I have the new thread ready to go. But I need to go out soon and deliver the essay. Can we kick on so that I can post it?

Jeff Dunham: When you blew yourself up, what was the last thing that went through your mind?
Achmed, The Dead Terrorist: My ass.

:lmao:

Jeff Dunham: When you blew yourself up, what was the last thing that went through your mind?
Achmed, The Dead Terrorist: My ass.

:lmao:

Old joke. I've heard it before as "what's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when it hits a car's windshield? Its arse."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom