Chipping Sodbury, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a mass text from Dave on Friday night confessing to a Skyrim addiction. Can I send one of you after him to, you know, kill him, or whatever it is you do in Skyrim? I have his 360 username.

And Annie, the thread title has nothing to do with the actual topic of conversation in the thread. It's just a chat thread. Join in the fun.

I got a mass text from Dave on Friday night confessing to a Skyrim addiction. Can I send one of you after him to, you know, kill him, or whatever it is you do in Skyrim? I have his 360 username.

He still tries to talk to you?

Did I tell you guys about the Neon Indian dream I had the other night? I believe it's relevant to the world's interests.

It was the premiere showing of the clip for Blindside Kiss. Started out with a young 50s couple in the middle of a desert, sitting on their font porch discussing on whether or not it's worth delving into apolcalpytic nuclear warfare with the Russians. Then a stranger walks out of their cabin to talk to them, and the dream told me it was Alan Palomo, but it definitely wasn't, and the couple knew this but decided to bring him into the conversation anyway. This continued with another one or two guys coming out of the cabin who definitely were not AP but they just went with it. Eventually, they decided that the best way to go about things was declare out and out warfare with the Russians. So the group of them start walking away into the desert when finally, the real Alan Palomo runs out of the house and tried to catch up with them while yelling "Wait guys, we can't do this! This is Las Vegas!". The End! No music.

Fuck you, laptop CD drive. FUCK YOU. Why do you always decide to take an absolute shit when I'm in the middle of a movie? It's annoying as fuck and I wish you'd stop it.

So Ax what's happened in this country the past week? I've been cut off from the outside world.

I love that you are asking this of the guy who's out of the country completely! Best as I can gather from checking The Age daily, a gang member got shot in Brunswick outside a shopping centre in broad daylight, the ALP has endorsed gay marriage but is too pussy to make it binding party policy on MPs so we get a pissweak conscience vote in a cop-out to the ALP's left-behind-by-history right wing, and New Zealand has brought its brand of sucky cricket to the 'Gabba.

Love Skyrim.. and I've had very few lock-ups *knock on wood*

Hey Ax, have you checked out the new Mastodon?

I'm still absolutely oblivious to whatever this Skyrim thing is.

No, I haven't ... never been much keen on Mastodon.

Did I tell you guys about the Neon Indian dream I had the other night? I believe it's relevant to the world's interests.

It was the premiere showing of the clip for Blindside Kiss. Started out with a young 50s couple in the middle of a desert, sitting on their font porch discussing on whether or not it's worth delving into apolcalpytic nuclear warfare with the Russians. Then a stranger walks out of their cabin to talk to them, and the dream told me it was Alan Palomo, but it definitely wasn't, and the couple knew this but decided to bring him into the conversation anyway. This continued with another one or two guys coming out of the cabin who definitely were not AP but they just went with it. Eventually, they decided that the best way to go about things was declare out and out warfare with the Russians. So the group of them start walking away into the desert when finally, the real Alan Palomo runs out of the house and tried to catch up with them while yelling "Wait guys, we can't do this! This is Las Vegas!". The End! No music.

Why don't I have dreams like this.

Last night I dreamt the entire movie of Inglourious Basterds. Not some quirky retelling or anything. Just dreamed it from beginning to end. It's like my subconscious went, "Fuck it, I got nothing. Here, watch a movie."

Oh dear god, I'm sodding old. 30 years. Holy crap :faint:

Happy belated Birthday? :hug:

Got my first wisdom tooth out. That was an interesting feeling.

inb4 oh shit this is so painful.

How the hell do you have wisdom teeth already?! Do you have to get them all out?

I should probably find out if that one of mine going wonky is a bad thing.

Can I make a confession? I visit this thread but I don't know what the heck I'm supposed to be talking about. This is really nothing to do with Chipping Sodbury in England has it? I bet most of you haven't even heard of it let alone been there

Well, anyone who hadn't heard of it before the thread was made, certainly has now. And I went through it on a train once, and giggled at the sign. ;)

You guys are still in this thread? I haven't been here for nearly two weeks! :tsk:

Welcome back! Did you have a honeymoon?

I've been pretty absent myself, lately... work's only been getting busier, although at least we're getting things wrapped up as far as Dad goes. I did get some very good news about my continued employment last week, so that was nice. I managed to keep myself and two cats alive for a fortnight while my housemates were away, it was pretty nice having the house to myself. I may have cranked the Rosebowl DVD so loud that an ornament fell off the subwoofer... :shifty: (It's okay, it didn't break.)

And I finally visited the giant new Ikea that opened up near me earlier in the year... it took me nearly an hour to navigate around the place, and then I nearly lost my car in the vast and mostly-empty acreage of the car park. But at least I got these:

01122011003sml.jpg

(Not the hat. That's the WhoHat.)

How the hell do you have wisdom teeth already?! Do you have to get them all out?

I should probably find out if that one of mine going wonky is a bad thing.

No, just the bottom two. The one I got out first was troublesome on a few occasions. The other one? Not so much, but better now then later considering this has been a relatively comfortable outcome.

Hat mice, wonderful dreams, terrible puns, and a merry Daniel, I've missed much these last few pages.

Off to play Skyrim which I have in my posession for a measily 14 hours.

Welcome back! Did you have a honeymoon?

I've been pretty absent myself, lately... work's only been getting busier, although at least we're getting things wrapped up as far as Dad goes. I did get some very good news about my continued employment last week, so that was nice. I managed to keep myself and two cats alive for a fortnight while my housemates were away, it was pretty nice having the house to myself. I may have cranked the Rosebowl DVD so loud that an ornament fell off the subwoofer... :shifty: (It's okay, it didn't break.)

We had a mini moon and went away to Daylesford for a couple of nights which was nice Nicoles grandfather passed away on the sunday after the wedding after going into a coma the night before. He was 90. That's a pretty damn good innings! He didn't have a funeral, but he was cremated, and when Nicoles grandma passes away she will be the same, and they will be scatted across their property at Yarra Glen.

howd it go danny???

Awesomely! I'll have to post some pics when I get some digital copies. Typical Melbourne weather, but eh! :wink:

Off to play Skyrim which I have in my posession for a measily 14 hours.

14 hours? Better hold onto it for a lot longer :wink: One of my friends housemates has clocked up near 200 hours by now. :doh:

Pointless year 11 graduation was pointless. Some girl sang over the track for a Fergie song and one guy played this wank guitar piece for 5 minutes, I liked the tone of the guitar but it didn't go anywhere at all. :lol:

And I have to go back to school next week to get my report. :|

Well, I'm obviously brain-damaged. Was listening to my DI list from last year and got goosebumps and all anxious. Sigh.

OK, Vlad, I tried to play Minecraft and all I did was dig myself a hole. What did I do wrong? I thought Minecraft was about building stuff.

I don't know why I even bother with The Project but that Steve Price fellow is a piece of filth.

We had a mini moon and went away to Daylesford for a couple of nights which was nice Nicoles grandfather passed away on the sunday after the wedding after going into a coma the night before. He was 90. That's a pretty damn good innings! He didn't have a funeral, but he was cremated, and when Nicoles grandma passes away she will be the same, and they will be scatted across their property at Yarra Glen.

Wow, sorry to hear about Nicole's grandfather... that must have made things a bit difficult. Daylesford's a nice place though, sounds good. :)

We finally buried my dad's ashes in the local cemetary up there, Mum had to buy a plot as the little niches they had for cremated remains were too small. :slant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom