Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine says FLD 5... but the first ones I pulled up said FLD 3, but then it messed up.... but it's General Admission. It means nothing. There are no seats...

Thanks, I didn't think so! I was just checking because I momentarily freaked that I was in such a rush that I may have missed something. Now we just have to figure out how/when we can park and when/where the line can start!? But I guess we have 6 months to figure that out.

Not sure if someone posted this earlier, but on U2.com today:

First tickets for North American dates go on sale today and demand is expected to be high.

The information we have from the promoter is that in some cities some price levels are expected to sell out quickly.

If you can't get the tickets you want this week, you might choose to wait for other shows which are still to be announced - these will include Atlanta, GA; Charlottesville, VA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Norman, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Tampa, FL; Washington, DC and Vancouver, BC.

There may be second shows in certain cities but we can't confirm that yet.

Hmm, "second shows"... gee, ya think? :wink:

Are they sectioning off the GA field or something? Mine said "GA1," but that's in Toronto.

I have my Boots password which I know doesnt start until tomorrow night 6p (wed), but I also received one from the Meadowlands as well but there was no start time on that pre sale password. Any help or info would be much appreciated, I certainly dont want to miss any of the good stuff.

I got the Meadowlands email as well and it says the presale is at noon with a different password.

Congrats to everyone that got tickets! I tried a dry run just to see how easy it is (didnt purchase anything) and pulled up a GA for NY real quick.
I cannot believe the fees... :|

Scored 2 GA to Giants Stadium. One slight hiccup with Ticketmaster, but it worked the second time and I had my tickets within just a few minutes.

Good stuff! Now, we have to monitor the general on-sale to see if a second show gets added....is anyone hearing rumors?

field level and rows on GA tickets dont mean anything. theyve had that on the last 2 tours as well. the later you buy the higher the number, but it doesnt mean there is a restriction. or I should say, it hasnt meant there was any restrictions on the last 2 tours. I doubt its any different now.

Called ticketmaster in Toronto to try and change my tix...no go. No cancellations, refunds, exchanges..ect.

what a fucking scam ticketmaster is... the fees they charged were equal to a third of the price of the ticket.

I know. :mad:

I'm going to try to get Chicago tixs. Quick question for those who already have their tickets--Did you go straight to ticketmaster and then enter your presale code or did you use the link in the email sent by U2.com?

I used the u2.com link.

Omg it's getting close for Chi-Town! :hyper:

:hyper:

I switched my card details so i don't have all 3 tickets on one card. :crazy::lol:

Good luck Chicago people. :hug:

Do you guys know if I upgrade my free membership to a paid one I will get a boots code that I can use tomorrow? Looking to get tickets for Boston.

Those of you that got GA tix, one quick question. I noticed that when you select your tickets, on one drop down you pick the type of ticket you want (like 1-4 tickets in GA, Mezzanine, etc), but then there is a SECOND drop down below that?

Example, when i choose GA in the top one, the bottom one then lets you pick either "best available" or GA - STANDING?

what's that all about? should i definitely make them both say GA? or should I set the second one to best avail? Help in a hurry if you can, i've got 47 mins to figure out the best strategy.:hyper:

I marked both drop down boxes GA standing and then the second was general admission standing on the field and my confirm says Field6 GA standing full view...blah, blah, blah

Thanks for the reply. 20 minutes to go -- I'm getting really nervous :huh:

Here's what I did at 9:50 AM:

I went into my email, cut and pasted the presale code onto a Notepad page (and, of course, into temp copy memory)

Then I went into my browser tools (I used Chrome) and cleared out the cache, temp files, everything, to make sure I would be running squeaky clean.

Then I went into Ticketmaster, made sure all my account and address and cc info was up to date.

At 10:00 began hitting refresh on the page for Toronto, and after 2 tries the seating chart selection came up.

Entered the number of tickets, pasted my code in, and away it went. By 10:02 I had my tickets with no issues.

I'm not sure if others who had problems went thru the U2.com link. less redirects and links is better for speed, imo, so maybe just go straight thru TM like I did if you're worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom