Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to use the pre-sale code to get in to the Live Nation/ticketmaster site, but then use a different person's credit card to actually pay for the tickets? I have a friend who wants to pay for the tickets, but I am the one with the pre-sale code.

Yikes! Didnt realize it was so close. Is it possible to renew your subscription on Monday and still get into the presale Tuesday? I dont want to miss out on GA for Foxboro!! Is there any chance GA are available in the General Sale??

Giants second date?

If the Giants stadium sells out for the 24th, and they add a second date, does anyone know the pattern they have used to add another pre sale date?
Would it be the same day (tomorrow, 3/24) or do they announce another presale date?

If the Giants stadium sells out for the 24th, and they add a second date, does anyone know the pattern they have used to add another pre sale date?
Would it be the same day (tomorrow, 3/24) or do they announce another presale date?

So far the only 2nd show that's been announced after the first has sold out that has had a presale is Milan 2 and that presale/general sale was days after the first.

(Dublin 2 had a presale but that show was announced before both Dublin shows even went on sale).

So far the only 2nd show that's been announced after the first has sold out that has had a presale is Milan 2 and that presale/general sale was days after the first.

(Dublin 2 had a presale but that show was announced before both Dublin shows even went on sale).

There'll also be separate presales for the 2nd shows at Wembley (London) and Stade de France (Paris).

There'll also be separate presales for the 2nd shows at Wembley (London) and Stade de France (Paris).

Yeah, I saw those were just posted, I guess last night.

So I guess the pattern is that if the 2nd show isn't announced right away (i.e. the same day as the general sale for the 1st show in that country) chances are it will have a presale and general sale several days after the 1st show.

Question:

I am a Horizon subscriber but have only been receiving some of the U2.com e-mails regarding presales (for instance, I haven't received anything yet about the US shows starting tomorrow). In fact, I only know my access code because it's on the "Tours" page of U2.com when I log in.

So here's the question: where do we actually go to buy tickets tomorrow? Is there a special link? Or is it just on the Live Nation site here?

U2 Tickets - U2 Concert Tickets and Tour Dates | Live Nation

If there a special link, could someone send it to me? My e-mail is:

jon_lemire@hotmail.com

Please let me know. Also, have they announced the general on-sale date for these shows yet? (in particular, the one at Giants Stadium). Obviously, the earliest a second show would be added would the general on-sale date, right?

Thanks!

All the:wave: best with the presale you guys. I will have to wait till the 30th to pick up tickets when they go on sale for the regular public :(

OMG, now that it's here I'm all anxious and feeling a little pukey. Hopefully it goes well!

What time do the presales start? I'm in the last group (Boots?), that opens in the afternoon on the second day, right?

Question:

I am a Horizon subscriber but have only been receiving some of the U2.com e-mails regarding presales (for instance, I haven't received anything yet about the US shows starting tomorrow). In fact, I only know my access code because it's on the "Tours" page of U2.com when I log in.

So here's the question: where do we actually go to buy tickets tomorrow? Is there a special link? Or is it just on the Live Nation site here?

U2 Tickets - U2 Concert Tickets and Tour Dates | Live Nation

If there a special link, could someone send it to me? My e-mail is:

jon_lemire@hotmail.com

Please let me know. Also, have they announced the general on-sale date for these shows yet? (in particular, the one at Giants Stadium). Obviously, the earliest a second show would be added would the general on-sale date, right?

Thanks!

U2.com hasn't sent the email yet for this presale. All the information we have is from u2.com (news section).

You should find all the information regarding presale and general sale dates in the same place you find your presale code.

Jon, if you go to the Tours page on U2.com there will be links that will take you to the Ticketbastard site. If fact, you can click on the links now and it'll take you there. You can find your pre-sale code on the Tours page as well.

It probably wouldn't hurt to register with TM and setup you cc info now so getting tix will be relatively hassle free. :)

Hope that helps!

all i can say is that my boss better not bug me at 10am tomorrow. :wink:

i'm actually considering throwing in a white lie and saying i have a conference call tomorrow and then i'll just act like i'm on the phone. :lol:

Jon, if you go to the Tours page on U2.com there will be links that will take you to the Ticketbastard site. If fact, you can click on the links now and it'll take you there. You can find your pre-sale code on the Tours page as well.

It probably wouldn't hurt to register with TM and setup you cc info now so getting tix will be relatively hassle free. :)

Hope that helps!

good advice. this is actually a MUST. get registered and update your billing info. this will eliminate at least 3-4 screens you'll have to go through, and if the site is experiencing a lot of traffic, this could be the difference of whether you get your tickets or not.

Ah f*ck...I am so not ready for this. And a MONDAY general onsale? What happened to Saturdays like the rest of the normal world???

No, because the presale for Dublin was so easy for Breathe subscribers, I can't imagine it will be at all difficult over here in the U.S.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom