Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Well that blows...*no longer wants to have setlist's children* :eyebrow:

Yeh... kinda like seeing the most attractive girl you've ever seen. Chatting away, you're loving it, you're keen. You go back to your flat everythings going well, you're just about to close the deal, and then you find out....

She is a he.

Things are not as they seem. Everything You Know Is Wrong.

Vertigo - no stories for boys
SYCMOYO - no no regrets -

he also sang a bit of norweign (sp) wood with bad:drool:

nurse chrissi said:
boys and girls - just came back from the most amazing u2 show I have ever seen and you all will be happy to know that I spent the show next to a wonderful person who taped the it:D

well, only some of you will get this...

...AND LOVING IT (agent86)

:yes:
:love:

We need to hear it :rockon:

timothius said:

Yeh... kinda like seeing the most attractive girl you've ever seen. Chatting away, you're loving it, you're keen. You go back to your flat everythings going well, you're just about to close the deal, and then you find out....

She is a he.

:yes: :sad:

:wink:

timothius said:

She is a he.

sounds like The Crying Game . . .

he doesn't normally visit this site but he said he is going to try and get it up to a torrent by early next week - I was very good and did not sing/scream or talk during the entire show - the rest of our section tried to do the same:D

neutral said:

That's b-cuz I'm busy setting up TEH BAN-O-METER!111 :grumpy:

U AND UR BANOMEATRE CAN TAIK A HAIK!!!!11!1

(Always wanted to say that to a mod. :wink: )

nurse chrissi said:
he doesn't normally visit this site but he said he is going to try and get it up to a torrent by early next week - I was very good and did not sing/scream or talk during the entire show - the rest of our section tried to do the same:D

Excellent :rubbing hands together:

ok, now I'm really leaving for a while. ER will be on shortly here on the west coast. Been a blast tonite. (Takes a tim tam to go)

:wave: :wave: :wave:

VintagePunk said:

Details?? You can't make a statement like that and leave us hanging. :wink:

okay we are behind the stage 2 rows up on Edge's side - the view was amazing - I'm thinking that these are the best reserved seats in the house. Honestly the best part of the entire show was at the end of 40 - Adam Bono and Edge are all in a semi circle facing Larry and his drum kit - Bono has the biggest grin on his face - a real honest joyful smile and the others are doing the same and they kind of formed this unit - I've never seen them look at each other with such respect and love - it was amazing

as for the leaving you hanging - well........:evil:

If Boston III is only half as good ... :drool:

I'm still drooling over the awesomeness of this show.

nurse chrissi said:

okay we are behind the stage 2 rows up on Edge's side - the view was amazing - I'm thinking that these are the best reserved seats in the house. Honestly the best part of the entire show was at the end of 40 - Adam Bono and Edge are all in a semi circle facing Larry and his drum kit - Bono has the biggest grin on his face - a real honest joyful smile and the others are doing the same and they kind of formed this unit - I've never seen them look at each other with such respect and love - it was amazing

as for the leaving you hanging - well........:evil:

But...the robe story?? :lol:

knox said:
Axver, Bono sang something in between Sexual Healing and "40", but I have no idea what it was, and I can't remember the words...just keep an eye out, somebody will post it somewhere.

Oooh, alright! Norwegian Wood was earlier, I presume?

And you think 40 should be listed as a snippet too? It's so strange to have Bad listed as closing a show, heh!

I need to hear this version of Bad ... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom