Caption Thread Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
90r5hl.jpg

U2 crashes the set of The Brady Bunch Movie.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Hmmmmm, I wonder if Interference would consider making "I'm Larry %*$(@& Mullen!" T-shirts for sale??? Just a thought... :D

Great idea! I'd wear that anytime:yes:

I love all your jokes...I'll join you soon but I have to find some pics that are missing:huh:

90rbee.jpg

:bono: And they told me, "We're gonna have to keep you overnight, but you should be released in the morning." But I really don't understand what all the fuss is! I mean, I do that all the time in Dublin!

:edge: Basically, the rest of the band has come to the decision that Bono is no longer allowed to drive immediately after drinking coffee.

Last edited:
ok,here's a quicky:

VertigoAmsterdam12.jpg

:bono: (thinking) : C'mon Bono,now's your chance.Go for the arse!He won't even notice.

BonoWaif.jpg

Hi, I'm Number 63. I enjoy fine wine, long walks, foreign films and opera. If you think you're my sort of woman, get in touch!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ashley said:
90rbee.jpg

:bono: And they told me, "We're gonna have to keep you overnight, but you should be released in the morning." But I really don't understand what all the fuss is! I mean, I do that all the time in Dublin!

:edge: Basically, the rest of the band has come to the decision that Bono is no longer allowed to drive immediately after drinking coffee.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great!! I'll try my hand later -- been sick all day. :(

P.S. (It'd be even funnier if they had a grim-looking Adam and Larry behind them ...)

Back
Top Bottom