Caption Thread Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
53204549.jpg

Geldolf: Watches beachball roll by-

Bono: Well come on Bob don't just watch it roll by go after it!

chickadee said:
BonoWaif.jpg

Hi, I'm Number 63. I enjoy fine wine, long walks, foreign films and opera. If you think you're my sort of woman, get in touch!

:bow: The greatest caption ever!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The lost puppy one was awesome too...really funny to me b/c I just got an email from my friend who said a stray puppy followed him home. And he's such a cutie pie! (Well, the puppy is a cutie pie. My friend is pretty hot too.) :p

Wow these captions rock!!!!!!!!!!! Keep 'em coming! :rockon:

Last edited:
344497%3B523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323979937893ot1lsi

:larry:: Now this one is called....wait, don't tell me...it's a....uh....has an "S" sound. Sasquatch? No. Salamander? No. Think, Larry, think. Oh, I know - a cymbal!!!! Yeah! A cymbal! It makes a cling sound. Not a thump sound like this big droom. Not like anyone will care - look at me. I'm hot, I'm the droomer. Chicks dig me. Did I use enough hair gel this morning? Yeah, I did. Cymbal. Cymbal. Cymbal. That's right.

Meghan said:
*Sorry for steeling super glue again -- It just works so well in so many situations :laugh:

Yeah, so true, so true!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
This thread is fantastic!!! I'm loving the superglue jokes so much :applaud:.

Ditto that.

arhitetka said:

this one works for the beach ball AND the superglue!

apsara said:

some pics have this special potential ;)

Yeah, totally agree.

Mucca said:

:lol:

These are great guys! Keep 'em coming!
I love the super-glue jokes! :lmao:

Mi want more, Mi want more!

Very similar ... :reject:

344497%3B523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232397993%3B567ot1lsi

:larry: Bono, you toss that beachball my way, and I will superglue this droomstick up yer arse ...

:edge: :adam: :bono: Awwwww fine -- ya party-pooper!!

This one works for both beach ball and superglue

BonoWaif.jpg

On the way back from a nice long day at the beach Bono angered everybody by saying that they had to turn around pronto' cause he forgot his beachball. After being confronted with Bono's beautiful beach ball all day long, the others simply counldn't face it anymore, nor hear Bono talk about it. Therefore, they decided once again to kick Bono of the bus. But not before using Adam's superglue to stick Bono to the planter to prevent him from walking all the way back to the beach to get his ball.

With the bus driving away in the distance, Bono's left wondering about his poor beach ball lying all alone in the dark on the beach.

80c29842.jpg

Hey plebans, see this. I'm so having another good hair day. You know you want some.

bainparis3-vi.jpg

Adam thinking: Bono really needs to stop running his hands through his hair. He's for sure having another bad hair day and he probably forgot to bring his cowboy hat.

bainparis2-vi.jpg

Adam at loud while Bono's pre-occupied with his mike: Hey Larry, you think you could lend some of that hair gel of yours to Bono.

b44628cc.jpg

Larry's angry response: Are ya' f-ing kidding me? If he needed some, he should have thought about that before the tour started. I really can't give anything away. I'm not even sure if I have enough left for all the shows until the end of the tour. I've averaged :blahblah: tubes a day thus far. I've got :blahblah: left and there's :blahblah: shows.....:blahblah:......

Adam: Never mind.
Thinking: superglue will probably work just as well.

bonoinparis10-vi.jpg

Adam satisfiedly thinking: There ya' go!
While Bono's like: Oops I did it again!

Last edited:
Here's one more, before I jump in my bed.
Can't wait to see what everybody came up with overnight when I'm back tomorrow morning.

Saw this pic on the France 7/9 thread:

e8716b45.jpg

And this was the immediate response to it:

U2Girl1978 said:
Why is he choking himself in the first pic? :lol:

When I read that I was so thinking: Adam superglue!!

:lol: :laugh: :lmao: Genius Miringeltje, pure genius!! Especially the first one on this page.

Anyway, before reading this next caption, remember, I do not see Edge as any less of a sexy man since his hair started to thin....

hair.jpg

:larry: Suck on it, Edge!!

elevation.png

After accidentally setting the house on fire, Larry realised he was getting too hot for his own good....... So he grew his hair and loaded it with grease.....

apple.jpg

Another U2 video mystery solved!! The reason Bono stole a random woman's apple while shooting the Beautiful Day video was to aid Larry in his search for the perfect Apple. Unfortunately, Larry still hasn't found what he's looking for.....

838cb5ae-1.jpg

Superglue strikes again...
'What the... I can't move! ADAM!'

Adam [somewhere off shot]: well you did say you wanted to be taller, B...

BonoFingerNose.jpg

"'Twas the night before Vertigo, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse . . .
and laying his finger alongside his nose, with a nod of his head, up the chimney he rose."

Back
Top Bottom