Bulls, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The question is no longer, Is Bono Okay?? ....It's, Is Bono high?

"What Time is it in the world (MUTHERFUCKIN) Showtime!" :drool: Please keep this in the setlist till you get to Australia!

Back surgery = strong pain meds... only reason Larry made/permitted Pop, I reckon.

See?? Perfect time for Pop material! Maybe we should lock them in a studio... :hmm:

Quiet night is quiet.... It's probably a good thing there's not much to distract me from packing.

(Curses.)

In other news, my first referee is going sign my UK citizenship application tomorrow... Will hopefully sort the other one out next week.
In between packing. :crack:

I always forget how much crap I have...

Hey Cin, if you promise to pay me back when you have funds available, I could possibly snag MSP tickets via the presale ...?

^
What's all this Ali?

are you going over the seas? :hyper:

Aw, sorry I missed you, Cin!

No immediate plans to go overseas, but I've been meaning to get the citizenship sorted out for a couple of years, and I have the $$ for the fee now, thanks to the ATO, so I might as well do it now. I'm too old for a working visa now, so this is the only way I'll be able to do my live-in-the-UK-for-a-year plan.

and for one of my fave bands I really need to listen to a lot more of Manics :reject:

I recognise the name of that "If You Tolerate This" song (and I like it), but I'm sure I know more of their stuff than that... don't have any albums though.

Hey Ax, if you're still around :wave:

How was the mettoooohhhlll gig tonight?

Oh, we didn't go, we'd still be there now if we'd gone! Weather's unpleasant for a walk there and back, and none of the openers appeal, so I'm going to catch up on more much-needed sleep. Plus, honestly, time got away from us and it was 9pm before we even realised.

Going to Alpine on Tuesday though ... they opened for Dimmer last year and impressed me enough that I'm curious to see how they've progressed.

Anyway, bedtime. :wave:

I watched it. I had no choice!

It was crap, a record low crowd for AAMI Stadium (just over 14K), the game was crap, neither team could manage to pass it to a teammate without messing it up/turning it over. The umpiring was average. Port almost delivered a mega fail in the end (leading by 17 points at 3QT, won by 1pt) ...

Oh, we didn't go, we'd still be there now if we'd gone! Weather's unpleasant for a walk there and back, and none of the openers appeal, so I'm going to catch up on more much-needed sleep. Plus, honestly, time got away from us and it was 9pm before we even realised.

Going to Alpine on Tuesday though ... they opened for Dimmer last year and impressed me enough that I'm curious to see how they've progressed.

Anyway, bedtime. :wave:

I was wondering about the time!

Enjoy the sleeps. :wave:

I watched it. I had no choice!

It was crap, a record low crowd for AAMI Stadium (just over 14K), the game was crap, neither team could manage to pass it to a teammate without messing it up/turning it over. The umpiring was average. Port almost delivered a mega fail in the end (leading by 17 points at 3QT, won by 1pt) ...

Oh dear. :doh: Were you actually at the game, then?

3004552.jpg

Horrible Music Hour written all over it :wink:

I am jobless. :canberra:

But I got a hug from a cranky old Kiwi. That made my evening.

Still. Jobless. Frick.

Back
Top Bottom