Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, for people listening to my feed, im streaming the video audio source, not the radio source

so im still not sure if its tonights or last nights show

I think Bono's voice is just fine. :wink: But seriously, he misses notes when he's not concentrating. While his voice has weathered over the years, it still has a lot of timber left to it. If only he could the high notes in WOWY! :drool:

ponkine said:

Count me in too !!!!!!! :drool:

So far Buenos Aires 2 is no more than 80% of the intensity performed in Chile:bow: . Bono´s voice is at 70%. Buenos Aires 1 was even below 70% of the intensity.

The crowd is totally asleep :mad:. That´s a huge difference. Their intensity is easily below 60%

PLEASE GIVE US SANTIAGO DVD INSTEAD !!!!! :bow: :rockon: :heart:

That is the funniest thing I heard today...

Chilean fans louder than Argentine fans... :lol:

Chizip said:
btw, for people listening to my feed, im streaming the video audio source, not the radio source

so im still not sure if its tonights or last nights show

Whatever it is, its perfect. Thank you so much :bow:

OMG WTF PRIDE!!!!! WTF!!!!!! I NEED THIS BOOT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Axver said:

It seems we're still not sure ...

I thought Victor said that Bono got to the microphone in BTBS without falling down last night. Tonight he crawled to the microphone. Or, did I misunderstand?

topplehatU2 said:
OMG WTF PRIDE!!!!! WTF!!!!!! I NEED THIS BOOT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

you feel it's overplayed? :wink:

man I couldn;t care less tonight and that IS a first let me tell ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom