Brown Willy, Cornwall Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, looks like the hurricane petered out before it could do any serious damage.

Yes. We don't get the other kind down here. They're cyclones.

:hmm: We should develop some kind of code for the strength of those type of hurricanes. I can use that for my Radio Superthread podcast with EEN as weather announcer.

Brr! -9 C. I'm not looking forward to driving home in that.

:hmm: We should develop some kind of code for the strength of those type of hurricanes. I can use that for my Radio Superthread podcast with EEN as weather announcer.

This is a brilliant idea. Perhaps it should be a three-tier code, going from a relatively weak NOW through the increasing force of JUST NOW to maximum strength RIGHT NOW?

I worry about the stupidest sahit. I talked to this really nice lady on the plane, and while I was talking I might have said a bit too much about a friend of mine, and now I'm scared she'll go home and google the person...like I'm actually feeling tore up guilty about it

This is a brilliant idea. Perhaps it should be a three-tier code, going from a relatively weak NOW through the increasing force of JUST NOW to maximum strength RIGHT NOW?

Yes, with advisories of how exactly to weather such a storm.

Pretty fair. I'm a bit worn out after a big family dinner though.

That's always fun. Any big spats or was it pleasant this time around? I remember you saying your niece can be a terror at those sort of things.

Looks like the break in the storm was due to a brief diversion to PLEBA.

We need a code name for PLEBA, too...:hmm:

I worry about the stupidest sahit. I talked to this really nice lady on the plane, and while I was talking I might have said a bit too much about a friend of mine, and now I'm scared she'll go home and google the person...like I'm actually feeling tore up guilty about it

I truly can't imagine anybody doing that. I think you've nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom