Brown Willy, Cornwall Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you, Ashley, and hello to Reggo and Lame Bean. :wave:

I really need to do dishes in a more timely manner. Oh well, that's one load done. Time for lunch.

The medical profession can forget getting me to squirt water up my nose five times a day for four weeks.

Oh man, that was repulsive.

The medical profession can forget getting me to squirt water up my nose five times a day for four weeks.

Oh man, that was repulsive.

they advised me of the same thing to cure my sinus infection. I relied on heavy painkillers instead.

It's to clear out my sinus passages as post-operative care. For the last couple of weeks, I've just used a nasal spray, and that's been fine. But now that my nose has more substantially healed, I have to wash the passages out with water. And, for TMI reasons, it was clearly beneficial just now. But ... I don't want to do that five times a day.

It's to clear out my sinus passages as post-operative care. For the last couple of weeks, I've just used a nasal spray, and that's been fine. But now that my nose has more substantially healed, I have to wash the passages out with water. And, for TMI reasons, it was clearly beneficial just now. But ... I don't want to do that five times a day.

5 times? yuck. I'm sorry.

Did Ali say if she was going up to C'maine this weekend? She was on MSN last night, so I'm thinking not.

This message is brought to you by snow, icy roads, and spinning tires. That is all.

And apparently it wasn't good stuff?

:drool: My boss just gave me a box of choc-covered fortune cookies for Christmas.
it was. we were watching really old clips of a soap we watch :reject: :uhoh: but we just kept watching clip after clip and i was like no more!

ooh, awesome!

Haha, when my mother was here, I introduced her to the wonder of Google Maps streetview.
:cute: i've shown that to my mom. btw, memphis must have streetview now because my boss was googling an intersection in memphis someone was e-mailing her about (lol, someone's offering to sell some land in the ghetto to our bank for a future branch) to see how close to downtown it was. (it's kind of a bad area :shh:)

:cute: i've shown that to my mom. btw, memphis must have streetview now because my boss was googling an intersection in memphis someone was e-mailing her about (lol, someone's offering to sell some land in the ghetto to our bank for a future branch) to see how close to downtown it was. (it's kind of a bad area :shh:)

Or maybe you were just looking in the wrong place before. :tsk:

And I thought all of Memphis was kind of a bad area? :tongue:

Too many smileys in this post. :yes:

SLC has streetview. It's how I got that Forbush Progressive Metals sign for Axver. I drive past it every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom