Brisbane Setlist Watch & Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my first setlist party here and I can not believe how exciting this is. And surreal, since I am at work, it's 12 o'clock noon and on the other side of the world a U2 concert has just started, how cool is that.

Yeah we should agree that only one person checks u2tour.de (hopefully they will be back on soon) and then posts the set-list here so we don't crash their site!

last unicorn said:
It's my first setlist party here and I can not believe how exciting this is. And surreal, since I am at work, it's 12 o'clock noon and on the other side of the world a U2 concert has just started, how cool is that.

I agree - I am so pleased to all you Aussie's but I so wish I am going!!!

Come on - Please play Kite!!

Lisa

By the way, this is too cool.

I'm on my bed in rainy windy Auckland, deathly silence waiting for reports from a U2 concert.

It ought to have occured to me earlier in the tour when i was doing exams etc when there were shows on in the USA and Europe.

matsimon said:
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
New Years Day
Beautiful Day

Just gets better and better, roll on 16/11...can't come quick enough. Then I'm off to Perth for the birth of my first grand child....great times heading my way.

S.

I couldn't get onto the German forum - oh well. No need for everyone to try - just crashes their site, thus no info.

Anyways, it's bedtime for me. I'll wake up to read the incredible reviews. Welcome to the first-time setlist partyers - everyone have a good time.

:love: and
peace.gif

thanks for posting the information from the German site :bow:

last unicorn said:

I know what you mean, I'm at college at the moment waiting for my next class to start. And at the same time connected to all these U2 fans from around the world and U2 playing live as we speak! :hyper:

mirrorballman said:
Setlist:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
New Years Day
Beautiful Day

:drool: :drool:

Right, it's getting late here so it's time I headed for bed, night all and have a fun setlist party! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom