Boston III Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2wedge said:

Axver... listen dude, I congratulated you for scoring tix... I said that in jest...

Sorry - you know how wired you can be after stressful ticket experiences. Staring at "HTTP/1.1 Server Too Busy" or TM's official busy page for an hour is enough to send anyone nuts.

They need a better system. Urgently.

Axver said:

Sorry - you know how wired you can be after stressful ticket experiences. Staring at "HTTP/1.1 Server Too Busy" or TM's official busy page for an hour is enough to send anyone nuts.

They need a better system. Urgently.

:up:

Axver said:

Far worse than the US sale. A total disaster. The TM Australia site has barely been up for the last four hours.

let's not have a pissing match over who's ticketmaster sales sucked more.

i never saw anything like the may msg show that went on sale and sold out within a minute.

getting tickets for u2 will always be a pain in the ass, and paul mcguiness has admitted that's just how he wants it. never meet the demand, always have them wanting more.

the technolgy may have advanced, but the problems remain similar. for zootv in boston, before the internet, the number of callers to ticketmaster crashed att's phone lines for a while and calls were blocked in places along the east coast.

i guess we have to hope the next album is crap and noone wants to see them anymore.

I believe the guests are Ashley Judd and Tom Brady

And Axver, I never got thru Ticketmaster at all for U2 tickets. So we all know the problems in getting them, and we're glad you were able to finally get thru and get your tickets :hug:

I've never listened in on a live stream before but, mine sounds awful. Is that normal or did I just get a bad connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom