Boston II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think slow version Mofo can be pulled off with a full blown orchestra + band, dont ya think? Or maybe a fast version, who knows.

GibsonGirl said:

Well, so far I've slept through approximately 90% of my lectures (my prof just reads off slides that I can download from the Internet, so I don't see the point). I'm fairly certain, though, that it's just plain old uniform circular motion and projectile motion. Nothing more than a review of simple high school stuff. The first two lectures were spent on significant figures. :| I almost cried.

Hee, I might as well not go to math, considering that I don't have the slightest idea what my prof is saying half the time. Surely they give these guys English tests before they start teaching at an English-speaking school?

Hahahaha... OK then :)

Axver said:

The constant complaining on Interference even when people get what they demand (i.e. variety) SUCKS.

no Axver, people don't want variety, they want the music they like.

So obviously if U2 doesn't play the entire albums of Achtung Baby, Zooropa, and Pop back to back, it's a bad setlist.

man...that'd be such a good setlist :drool:

Axver said:

The constant complaining on Interference even when people get what they demand (i.e. variety) SUCKS.

I completely agree, has anyone who was actually in one of the last shows complained about the 1st encore or as usual only people who see it written down...

angelordevil said:
You know what would be awesome? 'Please'...or at least a snippet...

You know what else would be awesome? Vertigo ... maybe twice ...! :hyper: :happy:

Harbinger said:

Hahahaha... OK then :)

Hee. So you're a physics major? You must do some pretty complicated stuff! Any nuclear physics? I'm interested in nuclear physics much more than the drivel that I'm doing now.

In other news, I've now moved on from Electric Warrior from T.Rex to Moondance by Van Morrison.

Axver said:

No freakin' doubt! People beg for changes and variety non-stop, and then when we get The First Time, which has NEVER been played before, people whine and bitch after 4 shows.

Originally posted by U2dork
sfU2doc says the band kicked in for the last verse of Stuck.

He said it was "WOW".

That's the same arrangement they played for us at the L.A. dress rehearsal show.

GibsonGirl said:

Good ol' MUN. :happy:

Right on:wink:

I did political science there....some of the profs are NOTORIUS for not knowing english that well...it's a problem, actually.:huh:

It's a great school overall, though:up:

Hey, we can complain if we want. I saw U2 back when they did good Encores; I'm so happy I saw Zoo Station and the Fly. These poor people get the encore equivalent of a sedative. U2; play something LOUD for Gods sake. I'm falling asleep at the thought of these encores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom