Boston #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its_over.jpg

Boston strong bad plzzz

It's over. Doing it all again 21 hours from now! :wave:

TD Garden - Boston, MA - July 14, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Burning Down the House (snippet) / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - Elevation
15 - The Crystal Ballroom / Miss You (snippet)
16 - All I Want is You
17 - Every Breaking Wave
18 - With or Without You
---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
19 - City of Blinding Lights
20 - Bullet the Blue Sky
21 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)
---------- ENCORE BREAK ----------
22 - Beautiful Day / Ultraviolet (Light My Way) [snippet] / I Remember You (snippet)
23 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
24 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / People Have the Power (snippet)

well, that's a better ending than One at least.

what a show tonight! probably the most exciting one yet! bring on the Crystal Ballroom videos!

Well. So far these shows have not been Boston Strong.

Imo, the terrorists have won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, U2 listened to me and moved the encore break a song earlier. :up:

Yep I'm going to take full credit for this.

so yeah, AIWIY was on the printed set WHICH DID use the controversial center alignment from the other night

so we can confirm that the band hasn't ditched the Troubles, as per the other night.

Are you insane? These shows have been a religious experience for anyone who has gone. I have multiple friends who have never seen them who are now obsessed and are going tomorrow as well.

Are you insane? These shows have been a religious experience for anyone who has gone. I have multiple friends who have never seen them who are now obsessed and are going tomorrow as well.

I like your friends! :)

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

:lol: Are these shows the worst ones you've never been to? :wink:

Tonight was lots of fun. Although I will be honest, I did groan inwardly when I heard the notes to Elevation. I have nothing against it, I just assumed that meant Stuck was coming afterwards. :lol: I was very happy to be wrong. Crystal Ballroom/Miss you was fan-freakingtastic!

I'm not ready for this to be over after tomorrow night/tonight. :sad:

so yeah, AIWIY was on the printed set WHICH DID use the controversial center alignment from the other night

so we can confirm that the band hasn't ditched the Troubles, as per the other night.

Very interesting. I assumed it was improvised, especially as Bono made a comment about not checking with the band first - but I guess he was just talking about bringing up a fan to play guitar, not whether there'd be one more song.

I'm sure Troubles will show up during the NYC run, but I'd like it to reappear tomorrow as well.

Come on, nothing?

Well called!

Switch on the sarcasm detector. :wink:

Ditto here. Been to all three shows. Went with a die hard the first night, which was, I still don't have many words to conjure up for...it was just wow;), but the last two shows I've taken people who didn't consider themselves U2 fans going in, but both left the garden U2 fans and couldn't get over the sense of release, and community they felt emanating from the show. Without any nagging from me btw, I'm in my own world once the boys start. So they must be doing something right;)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Predictions/wish list for tomorrow: Gloria, Sweetest Thing, The Troubles, 40.

For the love of jeebus, please let me finally hear Gloria live! :pray:

Predictions/wish list for tomorrow: Gloria, Sweetest Thing, The Troubles, 40.

For the love of jeebus, please let me finally hear Gloria live! :pray:

Yeah I imagine that tomorrow will get Gloria.

Out of the new material, Boston hasn't had California, Troubles, Volcano, or Lucifer's Hands yet. Surely at least one of them will be done tomorrow.

Just watching videos from last night: OMG The Crystal Ballroom was AMAZING.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom