Bono in his underwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

:hmm: You seem like the superman kind of underoos to me...

Am I right??? :sexywink:

There's an "up, up and away" joke waiting to be made here, but, that's not my style.

Instead, I'll say that my underoos of choice are Green Lantern underoos.

That's just how I roll, right Maya?

No spoken words said:

There's an "up, up and away" joke waiting to be made here, but, that's not my style.

Instead, I'll say that my underoos of choice are Green Lantern underoos.

That's just how I roll, right Maya?

ahhh ... even cooler than I thought..

:wink:

roll on with ur bad self and them dark green yet evil underoos..:evil:

I much prefer discussing Pokey's evil green underroos.

<somewhat back on topic>
The Sad Punk said:
I think I recall reading (somewhere in this forum a while ago, actually) that Bono was asked to work out for an upcoming tour (by Paul or whoever), and these photos were taken to prove that Bono was indeed exercising. I don't think he enjoyed it.

Yes, that is generally the pretenses of these pics. I believe more exact phrasing was something along the lines of: documentation of his suffering. B has always been a ham.

These pics are talked about in one of the u2 books, I can't recall which.

Good to see that there is still some old pleba knowledge floating about the ether. :)

phillyfan26 said:
Does anyone here think it's sort of a letdown that Bono where's briefs instead of boxers? I mean, how can you respect that man anymore? You can't take him seriously. The man wears briefs, for fuck's sake!

I don't know if I'll be able to listen to the music the same way anymore. This has legitimately scarred me. Bono, you've let me down.

So I guess you haven't heard about those leopard skin boxers that Bono wears these days? :sexywink:

blm said:

GG- spill it ( the information, I mean)
:eyebrow: :evil:

:wink: I've giffed it but can't post it here.... some people here certainly have seen it...

just a hint... :wink: Elevation, both dvds....

:tongue: Enjoy watching them again! there is 1 song in each dvd that shows it obviously...

I've always thought that the POPMART pants (boxing not bubble) left nothing to the imagination. I would assume that he went commando for that performance (in Mexico City) too. Agree?

:shrug: :angel:

So is there any concert where he's NOT? Someone told me he's a bit excited in the first two songs of U23D but I, not being a Bonogirl, I forgot to look :lol:

Galeongirl said:

:wink: I've giffed it but can't post it here.... some people here certainly have seen it...

just a hint... :wink: Elevation, both dvds....

:lol: Off to the GG vault!

(hey, hon, missed you the other day, you were logging in as I was leaving. :sad: )

Sure this was posted, but am having computer issues at the moment....

babyohbaby.jpg

WildHoney said:

Plebans have honor :shocked:

ok , honor was not quite the correct word I'll change it to Pleba's reputation .....

and this thread has gone from briefs to nothing at all . :drool:
still intact !

u2trinity said:

ok , honor was not quite the correct word I'll change it to Pleba's reputation .....

and this thread has gone from briefs to nothing at all . :drool:
still intact !

:up:

zuropa_fit said:
So is there any concert where he's NOT? Someone told me he's a bit excited in the first two songs of U23D but I, not being a Bonogirl, I forgot to look :lol:

In 3D??!

I'll take a closer look when I'm going to the movie in March.

:uhoh:

Bono Mot said:

:lol: Off to the GG vault!

(hey, hon, missed you the other day, you were logging in as I was leaving. :sad: )

aww sorry, I havent' seen you in a bit either :hug: thanks for the poster!!!

:hyper: It's on U2.com now that they WILL show it in Holland :rockon:

:wink: and yes, popmart too...
Elevation Boston, during the fly..
Elevation Slane during UTEOTW...

:whistle:

Remember that interview from Details Magazine oh around Achtung Baby when B came in stripped off to NOTHING and they
said he was wearing black Calvin Kleins (key in on the word was.) Now that would have been a photo op. :drool: :drool:

This thread is making me light headed...:faint:

I'm looking in my PB for that pic of him sitting outside (like, on a boat or a dock or something) and the back of his pants left much to be desired, shall we say. Clearly showed a variety of his undies. Haven't found it yet but I'll keep looking.

Bono's Doll said:
Remember that interview from Details Magazine oh around Achtung Baby when B came in stripped off to NOTHING and they
said he was wearing black Calvin Kleins (key in on the word was.) Now that would have been a photo op. :drool: :drool:

damn , no cell phones at the time . :madspit:

Bono's Doll said:

Just a tidbit:

From Newsday March 27, 1992: At a dinner earlier this week at London's celebrity haunt, Nikita, Bono surprised his 18 dinner guests by removing all his clothes - including his black bikini briefs - for no apparent reason. During the Russian meal of mainly vodka and caviar, we're told the Irish rocker sat naked and acted as if being nude in a plush, crowded restaurant was the most natural thing in the world. Which, in some quarters, we suppose it is. "Sometimes people drink vodka and do strange things," Nikita owner Sylvain Borsi told us. But didn't he find Bono's behavior a bit eccentric, to say the least? "No, he was very nice and very civilized," Borsi said. "I think he just felt more comfortable with nothing on." But he had a really good reason! From Newsday March 30, 1992 : His spokesman says Bono was actually being interviewed by a journalist during dinner when the Irish rocker decided to undress, as we reported. "The writer was so unimaginative, so frozen, so unloose that Bono thought it would be a good idea to take his clothes off," the spokesman said. "And there wasn't much of a reaction."

Back
Top Bottom