Bono in his underwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know how any of you find those pics sexy. Tighty-whiteys - blech on ANYONE. But hey, whatever floats yer boat. The object of my affection has long greasy hair last time I checked! *ducks*

I find the pics cute actually. (Not to say I don't think they are sexy too tho :shifty: ) I just like his body :shrug: he had a sexy body. And boxing :drool: :wink:

Galeongirl said:

well, to clarify that, he's not.

In this picture, Bono is completely naked... :wink:

how do I know this?

:shh: I was there!

:wink: it says so in Anton's book, and since he was there to take the picture I'll take that for the truth..

*sigh*

Anton, why didn't you bring a fan in there? :sad:

BonoFox1 said:
bonou2_n.jpg

As for being just a boy!! I was a young girl once, and I am certain that I would have beeen attracted to him, physically and by his charasmatic personality :)
and yes I like his BOY chest a LOT!!!! :love:

youvedonewhat said:

It's ok MrsPurrl. :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you're feeling better by the time you come back in here.

Thanks, ydw. Yes, things are better now. Friday at work was just a zoo. Here is pretty much how I felt at the time I posted my original comment:

Meter.gif

I, too, think that he was incredibly appealing at that age, and ever since. I have to admit, though, that I'm having a bit of a problem with his most recent "incarnation"--with the short hair, glasses, and scruff, he looks exactly like Ringo Starr and Dave Stewart! I admire him tremendously as a person, but don't care for this "look."

To each her own, I guess! :angel:

I think I recall reading (somewhere in this forum a while ago, actually) that Bono was asked to work out for an upcoming tour (by Paul or whoever), and these photos were taken to prove that Bono was indeed exercising. I don't think he enjoyed it.

I don't see anything sexy about these pics of Bono, he looks so young. Tighty Whiteys do nothing for me either tho. As for any Bono stage of sexiness, I love the JT phase and how he looks today.

biff said:
Why are these pics being sent back and forth like so much contraband?

Seriously, they've been posted a bejillion times.

What the frick is wrong with this this place all of a sudden?

:lmao:

Does anyone here think it's sort of a letdown that Bono where's briefs instead of boxers? I mean, how can you respect that man anymore? You can't take him seriously. The man wears briefs, for fuck's sake!

I don't know if I'll be able to listen to the music the same way anymore. This has legitimately scarred me. Bono, you've let me down.

I saw Stripes when I was 10 years old. Great movie. Anyway, a portion of a speech Bill Murray gives during that film inspired me:

"Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear...and when I do it's usually something unusual."

So, I guess I wish Bono had seen Stripes and maybe avoided wearing something as staid as briefs.

No spoken words said:
I saw Stripes when I was 10 years old. Great movie. Anyway, a portion of a speech Bill Murray gives during that film inspired me:

"Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear...and when I do it's usually something unusual."

So, I guess I wish Bono had seen Stripes and maybe avoided wearing something as staid as briefs.

So what's your garment of choice? :sexywink:

phillyfan26 said:
Does anyone here think it's sort of a letdown that Bono where's briefs instead of boxers? I mean, how can you respect that man anymore? You can't take him seriously. The man wears briefs, for fuck's sake!

I don't know if I'll be able to listen to the music the same way anymore. This has legitimately scarred me. Bono, you've let me down.

:|

phillyfan26 said:

well actually, in the summer of 2003 he was sported wearing boxers :wink:

:whistle: and certain concert dvds it's been said he went commando...

so yea, he varies it obviously :wink: and let's be glad it's only you Bono let down, and not his pants..

Back
Top Bottom