Bono in his underwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cat Evans

Acrobat
Hey! I was wondering if you guys could post some pics of Bono in his underwear, like the boxing ones:drool:
I'm doing it to cheer my mate up, shes obsessed with Bono and i'm gonna get them all together and do something for her!
Thank i really appriciate it:happy:

I like the underwear pics :angel: he was so cute in those, and we do post them often enough here... I'm sure you can find them on here somewhere, they were posted pretty recently. Cat I'll email them to you if you want.

Yeah they are really cute. I've posted them many times... but I don't want to offend anyone :huh:
I find nothing offensive about them :drool:

I wonder...

If Bono is in his underwear in this pic or not?

bonobathtubpostersized2lz3.jpg

PS,

Comet, could you please send me your complete collection of the boxing little Bono to my email too? Only got 9 pics myself.

xu.butter7 (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!

When did PLEBA become so puritanical? Those pics have been posted dozens of times and no one's complained. That collection even includes one picture that was autographed by Bono himself, quite humorously. Didn't see him taking offence, so why is everyone now being all starched-underpants prim?
Weird. :shrug:

Yeah I know :shrug: I've posted them within the last month I think. He's not naked.

"starched-underpants" :lol:

I'm sending them to you butter.

Last edited:
I must have been asleep this past month, so could someone email these pics to me?
And PLEASE write something normal as the subject, not Bono's underwear. I don't want to have to explain that! (yeah, you can put "something normal")

j.malsich@verizon.net

thanks in advance for your attention to this matter!!!!!! :drool:

Why are these pics being sent back and forth like so much contraband?

Seriously, they've been posted a bejillion times.

What the frick is wrong with this this place all of a sudden?

biff said:
Why are these pics being sent back and forth like so much contraband?

Seriously, they've been posted a bejillion times.

What the frick is wrong with this this place all of a sudden?

We must have posted the response at the same time!!..We "HAVE" posted the pics many many many times!! absolutly nothing wrong with them!!:wink:

Bono has even seen them and drew on one....let me see if I can find it!!

edit: Thanks Bonocomet for posting it :)

Back
Top Bottom