Bono and Ali at Barney's NY 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jamila said:
Simply put, I think everyone who has come to this thread should have at least one EDUN piece of clothing in their closet. Even if it's just an EDUN t-shirt.

That is what I'm sure Bono and Ali would appreciate.:yes:

I would be glad to buy EDUN clothes; but so far everything I have seen displayed is very tiny. Those of us bigger than a size 10 appear to be out of luck, at least for now...

Catlady, just so you know there are some perfectly good t-shirts in the men's EDUN line that women can wear and still look good. So if you're bigger than a size 10 and truly wanted to buy an EDUN item, you could look there.

I got two of my EDUN t-shirts from the men's line and really like them (and I'm a size 8).

All I was suggesting is that if we have all this money to go to U2 concerts all around the country (and many people here do), then we would ostensibly have the money available IF WE CHOSE TO to buy a $55 t-shirt from EDUN (doesn't the Corbjin book cost a whole lot more than that?).

It's a matter of priorities.

IT"S NOT WHAT YOU'RE DREAMING....IT"S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO. :yes:

Jamila said:

All I was suggesting is that if we have all this money to go to U2 concerts all around the country (and many people here do), then we would ostensibly have the money available IF WE CHOSE TO to buy a $55 t-shirt from EDUN (doesn't the Corbjin book cost a whole lot more than that?).

It's a matter of priorities.

Yes, it is. And when I can travel, buy food, lodging, and gas, and see the band, TOUCH the band, for the same price or less than one piece of Edun clothing, there's my priority! :D I've taken out a student load to see U2 play, but I'm not taking out a loan to buy clothes I don't need.

that's why they were so late getting to the arena on Sunday. They finally arrived around 4:15. Bono rolled down the window of his SUV (right in front of me!), pointed to his watch, and made this very cute apologetic gesture reminiscent of the Sweetest Thing video. It was so cute I immediately got over not being able to get an autograph.

I just did a Yahoo search to find EDUN's website. Apparently, it's also the name of a nudist lakefront resort! :lol:

u2bonogirl said:
Bloody hell!
Does ali have to look better every year she ages? :rant:
:sigh: Okay...rant over
Bono is looking really hot. Why is his rosary hanging out of his pocket? :scratch:
I love how theyre cuddly :cute: Its adorable.
someday I will be able to own something from edun but no time soon. Weddings cost lots of money :yes:
I disagree that every person who comes in here should own something from Edun. Its expensive clothing and some of us really cant afford it

Ali does look pretty hot up close. She walked right past me at the LA show and I was checking her out, then I realized it was Ali.

I posted a thread about the Edun gear I bought last weekend.

http://forum.interference.com/t128141.html

Bad ass clothes, meng. It is ultra pricey, but generally cheaper than the other brands I saw there.

seajewel said:
Kelly - can you get in touch with gammapresse? I was outside Barneys - I saw the photographer and I know he must have gotten a picture of myself and Bono - I was trying to get any photos, I can see my ipod in the corner of one of the photos. The website states you can't register if you are not a professional. I just want to get in touch with the photographer. If you can help that would be great. - can you email me seajewel @comcast.net - thanks Lisa

This is not you, right? :hmm:

watermark.php

I'm posting this pic just in case!

Ladera Heights said:

Ali does look pretty hot up close. She walked right past me at the LA show and I was checking her out, then I realized it was Ali.

I posted a thread about the Edun gear I bought last weekend.

http://forum.interference.com/t128141.html

Bad ass clothes, meng. It is ultra pricey, but generally cheaper than the other brands I saw there.

Now that I've seen that thread, I want that hoodie that stars posted :drool: :reject:

Oh well, maybe someday :lol:

It's nice to know that the line is doing well though.

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:

This is not you, right? :hmm:

watermark.php

I'm posting this pic just in case!

No - that's not me, he was wearing the green hat, black hoodie and leather. I'm still working on getting in touch with the photographer. Thanks anyway, let you know how I do.

I just saw the picture of the hoodie and thought "next week it will be mine", but then I saw the price and :yikes:. $158 :yikes:. That's 125 Euros and it is still very expensive.

Last edited:
I talked my friend into buying a pair of Edun jeans. She is a jean whore, always has to have the top line jeans...
Me, I prefer low-dollar like Levi's or Gaps. But I am shelling out for TWO pairs of Edun's though, definitely.
Gotta practice what you preach!

I'm sorry to hafta say this but.... the green hat really does hafta go...:no: He looks so much better without it. Well, in my opin anyhow. Ali, however, looks fantastic. :)

....ok going now before you Bonoists lob rotten tomatoes at me..

Jamila said:
Simply put, I think everyone who has come to this thread should have at least one EDUN piece of clothing in their closet. Even if it's just an EDUN t-shirt.

That is what I'm sure Bono and Ali would appreciate.:yes:

Beautiful pics - thanks for posting them.

WHERE YOU LIVE SHOULD NOT DECIDE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR WHETHER YOU DIE....:angel:

Well... They should try to make jeans that actually fit someone older then 18 :eyebrow:

I really wanted to buy a pair of EDUN jeans but when I tried them on LOL I looked terrible :ohmy: and the t-shirts where IMO ugly.

Too bad :grumpy:

seajewel said:

No - that's not me, he was wearing the green hat, black hoodie and leather. I'm still working on getting in touch with the photographer. Thanks anyway, let you know how I do.

I have some pics from outside Barneys, describe yourself and i can let you know if you are on them, i'll see if i can scan them( taken with a throwaway) and make an attachment or something.

If anyone else has any pics can you see if you have a good looking guy in a white t.shirt lurking in the background:sexywink: :lol:

KEVIN051269 said:

I have some pics from outside Barneys, describe yourself and i can let you know if you are on them, i'll see if i can scan them( taken with a throwaway) and make an attachment or something.

If anyone else has any pics can you see if you have a good looking guy in a white t.shirt lurking in the background:sexywink: :lol:

Kevin - I had the ipod - Bono signed it! I was wearing jeans, black jacket I have long brown hair - black sunglasses on my head. I'm trying to contact this photographer because Bono kissed me - I know he was right there, when it happened. Anyway this is the only shot I have, my sister is the short girl with dark hair having a concert ticket signed I'm behind her. If you have anything let me know - Thanks!
IM001179.jpg

Sorry Seajewel you dont feature on any of my pics :sad:

Hey at least you managed to get in some though. My quiet reserved English manor went against me when i saw the crowd appear as if from nowhere, so I sloped off towards the car hoping to get a last second shot in. Bit peeved as its the second time i have met him by accident (only went into Barneys to buy a present for my sister and Bono and his entourage came past us and got in the lift. talk about a double takeshocked: ) and the first time my camera film was duff

Anyhow good luck in your quest....

seajewel said:

Kevin - I had the ipod - Bono signed it! I was wearing jeans, black jacket I have long brown hair - black sunglasses on my head. I'm trying to contact this photographer because Bono kissed me - I know he was right there, when it happened. Anyway this is the only shot I have, my sister is the short girl with dark hair having a concert ticket signed I'm behind her. If you have anything let me know - Thanks!
IM001179.jpg

That's a nice picture :cute:

You and your sister look a lot alike :yes:

zabie said:

Well... They should try to make jeans that actually fit someone older then 18 :eyebrow:

I really wanted to buy a pair of EDUN jeans but when I tried them on LOL I looked terrible

At least you could get your ass into them! :sad: Diet started in the dressing room of Saks. I want a pair...

youvedonewhat said:
I'm sorry to hafta say this but.... the green hat really does hafta go...:no: He looks so much better without it. Well, in my opin anyhow. Ali, however, looks fantastic. :)

....ok going now before you Bonoists lob rotten tomatoes at me..

*lob* he he he he.!!!
i like his hat, i bought one like it as a matter of fact. i don't understand you crazy green hat hating pleabans. what gives? :wink:

:eyebrow: i suppose you don't like his captains hat either...:eyebrow:
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom