Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry comments like that make no sense whatsoever, your not even there and your slagging the show off?

no one who is posting here is there too and everybody's going completely crazy. yeah, that makes sense :up:

pretty cool show thusfar from what I can tell behind a monitor although you can not hear the bass :wink:

from McCormick's twitter:
#U2 there's a mute chorus line of mask wearers onstage. Not sure if this piece of political theatre is working
2 minutes ago from txt
It seems there are fashion indignities even #U2 can't inflict on their audience
5 minutes ago from txt
#U2 ... into humming atmospheric MLK ... Into Walk On. Are people really going to put on their masks? Hmm apparently not ...

well, at least they're not afraid to try something different...

It just occurred to me: it's not the Tutu speeches, the One campaign, Africa, any of that..that is to blame for the loss of our beloved 'red backdrop and blinding lights' during the opening of Streets

ITS THE CLAW! I BLAME THE CLAW! DAMN YOU TO HELL, CLAW! :angry:

Mmmm setlist looks a bit average. 80's & 2000's and fuc# the 90's. Fuc'ing pride and sunday bloody sunday yet again. Christ!!!!:|

from McCormick's twitter:
#U2 there's a mute chorus line of mask wearers onstage. Not sure if this piece of political theatre is working
2 minutes ago from txt
It seems there are fashion indignities even #U2 can't inflict on their audience
5 minutes ago from txt
#U2 ... into humming atmospheric MLK ... Into Walk On. Are people really going to put on their masks? Hmm apparently not ...

well, at least they're not afraid to try something different...

I :heart: Neil McCormick

Whoa, talk about timing, I didn't even see your post when I posted.

Jem :kiss:

05.jpg

aaahhhhh .......:love:

thanks again, :hug: laura!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom