Athens Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*limps back into thread*

:hugs: @ Diana for offering to txt the set list. I appreciate it, but that's more work for you & it wouldn't be the same as being here. :(

And tell Nic when she gets here that I'm loving the leather, I'm just doing it under the radar today! :wink:

If there is anything crazy I'll let you know. :wave:

I can't even start counting.

Uh ... less than 365, I know that!

287 and 288 for Anaheim. I may have a countdown calendar on my phone. :shify:

*limps back into thread*

:madwife: @ Steve for the Acrobat tease (although, in my defense, I did question that validity of that post... that's what this --> :eyebrow: was about)

:hugs: @ Diana for offering to txt the set list. I appreciate it, but that's more work for you & it wouldn't be the same as being here. :(

:cheer: @ Lila for being back in business! :up:

:wave: @ Cori, CK, PR, Wild Honey, Gav, everyone else. Enjoy the show!

And tell Nic when she gets here that I'm loving the leather, I'm just doing it under the radar today! :wink:

:wave:

Hello hello :wave:

Has anyone heard anything about this?

From the u2tour list (AtU2)

Signs at the gates at the Olympic stadium notify guests the show is going to be recorded on video. Not sure to what extent or use.

:drool:

We had the same signs in Hannover. Means a U2.com clip of some sort will be made.

Twitter%2F2010-09-03_20-40-35.jpg

Wow it's already dark!

:sad: I'm already kicking myself that I didn't go. Though I did not have a ticket to the concert so I've no clue how my chances would've been of buying one at the venue... but still! I *Could* have been there!!!!

Hm by the way guys, not sure if anyone expected me to do the setlist tonight but I can't. I have to leave in 15 minutes to go to karate and won't be back until 10.30pm my time, 11.30 Athens time. :(

I kinda don't wanna go and stay here instead, but that'd be pretty sad wouldn't it? :lol:

Hi GG, Wild, Purple and everyone else. :wave:

What time is the show expect to start?

Snow Patrol has now finished.

That's always a great thing to hear. Simon Cowells favourite "rock" band just don't do it for me. Actually the only real criticism of this tour is the quality of the support acts, just as well the main act is so good!

:hyper: it's getting closer :laugh: . . . is Mike gonna play tonight?

We have no confirmation at all. mikes doesn't say they have a show tonight, which they usually do.

And I think U2 are gonna be on late, as Snow Patrol was on 20 minutes ago. There's at least 30-45 minutes before the end of the opener and the beginning of U2.

I love Snow Patrol. I really wish we would have audio for their set as well.

Back
Top Bottom