Athens Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I`m trying to decide what to take clothes wise - in addition to my waterproof mac and bin bags :lol:

Probably just T shirts and a fleece - I hate being cold :hug: oh and my jeans of course :doh:

I did that for Horsens, oh and there is this gorgeous fleece for sale at the stadium with the tour logo, front and "infinity's a great place to start" at the back, if you forget your fleece at home!

He he, you'll need the excuse, cause it's not cheap :reject:

That's the painful part. I really love the zip up hoodie Adam wore a few nights ago in Russia, the blue one with the 360 logo. It's really beautiful and totally my preferred colour of clothing. But it's 90 euros. :sad: But I want it so bad!

Twitter%2F2010-09-04_00-19-49.jpg

:lol: Matt you kleptomaniac!

Same signs as in Hannover and Frankfurt indeed. So we can probably expect some new clips on U2.com sometime next week. :)

:shocked: You were at that gig on that glorious 6th of July, 2001???

PICS?

Yes, GG, I was there for my first Elevation concert and it was too hot! Water dripping down the walls. It was in the news next morning, they said it was over 50 degrees celsius inside the arena, I don't know if that is possible?? I remember my mother was worried about me, when she heard it on the radio. 70 people had to be helped out :ohmy:

I was worried about the band. Edge with his beanie and Bono in leather. But yeah, Bono finally stripped. I did not have a camera, but have you seen this youtube clip, not good quality, but still! It's at the end of Streets:

YouTube - Bono shirtless - Elevation Copenhagen

Yes, GG, I was there for my first Elevation concert and it was too hot! Water dripping down the walls. It was in the news next morning, they said it was over 50 degrees celsius inside the arena, I don't know if that is possible?? I remember my mother was worried about me, when she heard it on the radio. 70 people had to be helped out :ohmy:

I was worried about the band. Edge with his beanie and Bono in leather. But yeah, Bono finally stripped. I did not have a camera, but have you seen this youtube clip, not good quality, but still! It's at the end of Streets:

She's definitely seen it :giggle: I obtained that bootleg after months of searching and sent her the video to upload. (upload just that part of the video, not his entire video. I did tell him why we wanted it before we were going to upload that part.)

(The video bootleg was not available anywhere online that we could find. I finally found a guy who had filmed it and asked him if he could share it. The bootleg then started showing up on line after that.) :D

I should also mention that this was her birthday present from me. :flirt:

:giggle:

Well, there were lots of talk about it on the internet, so I can imagine it would have been hard to wait for the bootleg to show up! We didn't have youtube then. How could we live without it? :hug:

Good to be reminded about that :heart:

... because I wasn't so lucky this year. I got sick at Horsens at the first gig, and had to stay at the hotel for the show next day even though I had a ticket, so i feel I didn't get my U2 fix this year. :sad:

I need to travel to one of the other cities to feel good about it again, but can't afford it. Setlist parties are a great help, though :hug:

YouTube - U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name Live Elevation tour from Copenhagen 2001-07-06

:wink: I've seen it. I own a bootlegged copy Comet gave me. :love: Best. Birthday. Present. EVAR!

Kaf and me uploaded it roughly at the same time.

So you girls have known each other for years! Did you meet here or irl?

Bonocomet, my face has now turned dark green with envy after hearing you were at the Rose Bowl :wink:

I :heart: the DVD and watched it three late nights in a row with the volume turned up really loud, when I came home from Horsens and found out my neighbours were away on holiday, and that made me feel better :love:

Did you have seats or GA?

Back
Top Bottom