Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Magnificent starts in 90min.

FYI I just pulled up GA's for Anahiem, Denver, Chicago, and Miami, but no GA's for New York.

If you're talking about either Anaheim or New York, there's a possibility that a second show will be added. If that happens, you might be able to use your Magnificent password to get GAs for that show.

edit:

Okay, maybe there's still GAs left after all.

Wow,

Resubscribed my Boots membership last minute and missed out on GA this morning at 7:40 AM (PST), but just tried again and just scored 2 GA..just now!

So there is hope!!

Yup, I got Anaheim GA's!! (Then I checked a few minutes later and they were gone!)

Good man! Was just about to send you an email, but this will do. I've got Oakland & Anaheim GA's. Another roadtrip, for 2010? I may end up with Seattle or Denver, but better wait & see whether I'll still be in the US for the summer.

Looks like I was lucky with Anaheim. Wasn't sure whether Boots was 10AM EST, or PST. Didn't get online until nearly 2 hours into the presale, but bagged a ticket :D

Wow,

Resubscribed my Boots membership last minute and missed out on GA this morning at 7:40 AM (PST), but just tried again and just scored 2 GA..just now!

So there is hope!!

based on your location I'm assuming you just pulled GA for Anaheim, not NY. correct?

based on your location I'm assuming you just pulled GA for Anaheim, not NY. correct?

Oh yes, forgot to mention it was for Anaheim. Sorry :|

But worry not,
With NY being a big market for U2, with a history of having multiple shows, I do not see how they could NOT add a 2nd show in 2010. So just hang in there. I'm thinking the 2nd NY show will be announced any day now. :up:

Westport, if I'm not as lucky in 20 minutes, I may be offering to buy a pair from one of you guys :)

can someone in the Magnificent group let me know if they are able to get GAs for any of the shows?

Keep checking back.
I was shut out of Anaheim GAs for Boots at 7:40 am..but got them at 10:30 am.

Maybe more released later, or other sales fell through.

Same here. No GA's in Anaheim. How did someone get GA's just 45 minutes ago? Two hours after the last presale began?

Question: What's the deal with GA-Red Zone tix shown under the purchase options (not auction) for Denver? It said none available when I tried to pull some up (just for fun) but that confuses me. Did they actually sell some Red Zone tix for Denver ($58)? :huh:

*Addendum: I also notice that on the seating chart for Denver there is no differentiation from Red Zone and regular GA...

Question: What's the deal with GA-Red Zone tix shown under the purchase options (not auction) for Denver? It said none available when I tried to pull some up (just for fun) but that confuses me. Did they actually sell some Red Zone tix for Denver ($58)? :huh:

I saw that too and was equally confused -- I can't imagine they'd actually sell these for $58, but why is the option there then?

*Addendum: I also notice that on the seating chart for Denver there is no differentiation from Red Zone and regular GA...

This option has been there for NY and Anaheim that I've seen, but also haven't been available when I tried just for kicks.

I posted the issue of the seating chart yesterday, but I think it's just an oversight, as there is a Red Zone auction currently in progress for Denver.

Well, I'll be trying for GA in Anaheim throughout the day. If anyone happens to notice any new tickets back on the block, please post and give me a heads up. Thanks!

Just used Meadlowlands presale "access" -- have to find the right link to it -- and got myself 1 U2 ticket. I don't think they offer any GAs, but in case you just wanted a seat...

Got sec 144, behind the stage, but it was the 30 dollar ticket, so I think it's a good deal to be that close to them. Already saw them from the front this tour, so no big deal.

Lets see if this works...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/000043582C516D43?camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_jasiel&did=access&brand=tm

password ACCESS

That seems like a really good seat for $30, even considering it's probably an obstructed view.

That seems like a really good seat for $30, even considering it's probably an obstructed view.

I agree. Figure it would be at least 55 or 98 bucks to be that close, even behind the stage. That is what I think it was in other venues I checked... my brother had those seats in Boston and they were the 98 dollar ones... maybe the new stadium has a brick wall right in front of me.... but usually the new stadiums have great views all around. In fact, in Boston, at the new stadium, you don't even have to be in your seat to have a great view. Just can stand up and see everything. I bet the new NY stadium will be the same way. Get a crappy seat, and just find a better view.

Yeah, I am in 106 for NJ. 30 bucks. Same deal, leg obstructed, but no biggy. 30 bucks to be that close. It's only gonna be obstructed part of the time anyways

SMB

hmm, am I the only bloke not re-upping with .com for the code & risking the general onsale for Anaheim GA's...?:crack:

Propaganda, I have a presale code, and I don't think I'll be using it. I really want GA's for Anaheim, and there weren't any available for the Magnificent group. I guess I'll be trying my luck with the public sale.

Why don't presale tix sellout as fast as public?

I noticed that they're still not sold out. Are people going to try their luck during the public sale? I bought Anaheim lower level yesterday even after 20 minutes or so of trying to get better seats.

I would figure that agents would grab these up just as fast.

Back
Top Bottom