All U2.Com Discussion HERE "Artificial Horizon" Update pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Sicy. I sent the info, but I'm going to call Fanfire in the morning since its so soon to the pre-sale.

Here is the phone number for anyone who needs it
1-800-767-7160 (they open 6am PST)

That's the number I tried that says it's incorrect. Is it only because they are closed right now? That's a pretty crappy message to put on a line if it's just after hours.

That's the number I tried that says it's incorrect. Is it only because they are closed right now? That's a pretty crappy message to put on a line if it's just after hours.

I don't know. Thats the number from this page: https://u2.store2.livenation.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/contactus?sourceCode=U2CFCM

But the number 1-800-615-1324 is listed here at the bottom: https://u2.store2.livenation.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/help?sourceCode=U2CFCM

I'm so confused :doh:

Yeah both those numbers give you a message that it is incorrect and to check the number and try again. Hopefully in the morning they will work, but it is a really stupid message to put on a working number instead of a message with the correct hours to call back.

It also seems we are not the only ones having this problem with our codes :(

I wrote mine down right away, but I was still afraid it just wouldn't be honored when I tried to use it. I sure hope it works on Tuesday :|

I'm sure we'll all be fine (because we're ON TOP OF IT) and after we all get our tickets we'll be laughing about how stressed we were/are right now. :)

I've got a philosophy paper that isn't done due in a couple hours and now this. :crack: I think I have the right to be stressed :huh: :D

I'm sure we'll all be fine (because we're ON TOP OF IT) and after we all get our tickets we'll be laughing about how stressed we were/are right now. :)

I hope you're right! (Nothing has changed yet on my tour or account page tho... I'm still stressing...:crack: )

Good luck on your paper NotBono!

Now with this glitch, I've made a word document with my code (from the presale email). :crack:

Last edited:
I have the same message guys! I am FREAKING OUT! At least I see I am not alone. Gonna keep checking today, that code better be working by tonight or I will :combust:

Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM local
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM EST/9AM CST/8AM MST/7AM PST
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM local

These are the times, but on the grid all the dates say Nov. 3rd which is Tuesday. Does this mean Boots and Magnificent are on Tuesday the 3rd or Wed. the 4th? :confused:

I think all of the codes will work if you have the numbers written down somewhere. They're just not appearing on u2.com.

Hey all,

I'm a tad behind the curve here. See the mess about the codes reading "used" when they shouldn't, though it's good to see that u2.com are aware of it and working to fix it. Guess I need to resubscribe to U2.com since I bought four tickets for North American Leg 1 already. Do all of the resales start tomorrow morning at 10am?

Thanks.

Glad I'm not the only one having problems. I just checked the tours page on U2.com and it also said that both my codes were used. I resubed in Sept...wtf? They have 24 hours to fix this or all U2 hell will break out!:angry:

This from Bigwave at U2.com:

We have just been notified that there is a temporary glitch whereby unused presale codes are showing up in members' Tours page as used, when they have not actually been used yet.

This should be rectified soon, and any unused code is still valid, and should re-appear soon.

Just to add that this should be fixed in time for any presales this week we are assured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom